own house predicition : pl help buddy, navneet ji

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      ashwini

hello everyone

hope you are doing well

i wants to know wen I ll buy my own house and how will be the locality.

male

29 april 1987

8: 35 pm

new delhi

• #138199 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. Saturn/Shani-dev, the 4th lord is uncomfortably placed along side, making life a bit of a grind. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is also uncomfortably placed in the 7th house of Relationships. The said planetary positions make you a hot headed person with an uncontrollable and nasty temper.

You are currently inching towards in the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha, with Antata of Mars/Kuja starting from end of March 2024. Rahu has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga and not in the best of moods. So, I’m inclined to think the Maha-Dasha starting from April 2007 has been a bit of a roller-coaster ride, after bringing some good fortune to your parents in your early childhood. Thereafter the Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru-dev should bring some change, although Jupiter/Guru-dev, Venus/Shukra and Rahu are in close conjunction. To me, it looks like you might have had an unconventional (love with somebody ourside your caste/community etc.) relationship.

In the interim, 4th lord transiting the 4th house should have triggered the thought and induced interest for investing/buying a own house. There seems to be a small window of opportunity after April 2024… big and better opportunities seem to be brewing much later though. Ideally though, it would make sense for you to meet knowledgeable folks in person to get a better insight into possibilities… for this topic involves evaluation of multiple houses/bhavas and aspects of your current situation.

Take care…

• #138203 Reply
      ashwini

unconventional relationship toh mera nahi raha kisi se, aage ka kuch pta nahi.

wife ke sath hi hai relationship bas. wo bhi abhi bahut acha bond nahi ban paya hai.

• #138207 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

I was referring to your marriage… I’m inclined to think there was something unconventional about your marriage. It could be love marriage or marriage across caste/community or from different region or different language or dialect etc.

The bonding will in all probability be affected due to your nature (anger/temper, stubborn etc.). Apart from that, we’ll need assess your wife’s nature, looking at her birth-chart. She will not stick around if she is too meek, she side of the family, their nature etc. In case she is able to match-up with you, then there will be some arguments/fights etc. So, a lot of things need to be looked up.

In any case, it would help for you to recognize/realize your own problems and work towards making sincere efforts to calm down.

Take care…

• #138582 Reply
          ashwini

meri baat aapse ho chuli hai is bare me. maine aapko pahle bhi apni and wie ke relation ke problem ke bare me pucha tha.

is bar mera prashan ghar lene ko hai. kab tak ban payega mera ghar and kaise locality me hoga.

aajkal swasth bhi aisa hi rahta hai mera, koi badi problem toh nh hoga na.

• #138612 Reply
            ashwini

pl.replry on this

• #138208 Reply
      ashwini

Our marriage is arranged marriage..she is from Punjabi family (khatri) as mine

Her surname is Chandna

Mine is puri

Marriage was done properly with horoscope matching procedure.also one Puja was done before marriage

I Don’t know..what’s unconventional here.

I was about to marry a girl years ago

But unfortunately baat nahi bani waha…and then parents looked for another girl.

• #138229 Reply
      ashwini

Any response pls

• #138413 Reply
      ashwini

mujhe sabne vrishabh rashi btai hai pahle,

par aapke reply ke anusar vrishchik rashi hui

kripya spasht kijiye kii kya naam rashi hai meri (chandra rashi)

aur upar diye gate uatr par bhi response kijiye please,

• #138585 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Your Moon/Chandra is indeed placed in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi. As suggested earlier, please consider re-reading and understanding the post.

Take care…

• #138419 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Kindly reread and try to understand specific details in the response. There are 12 Zodiac signs or Rashis. Most folk consider and call out placement of Moon/Chandra in a particular Zodiac sign or Rashi. I give as much or more importance to accuracy of birth-time and placement of Ascendent or Udaya Lagna.

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. Saturn/Shani-dev, the 4th lord is uncomfortably placed along side, making life a bit of a grind.

Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is also uncomfortably placed in the 7th house of Relationships, alongside 9th lord Moon/Chandra in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi. The said planetary positions make you a bit of a stubborn and hot headed person with an uncontrollable and nasty temper. You are a bit of a dual personality (completely different person), when you lose your calm/composure… for you lose it completely. Hope this clarifies your questions.

As regards to something unconventional, it looks like I had focused more on the combination or conjunction of Venus/Shukra and Rahu (although I’m inclined to think deep down you still have some fascination for certain unconventional or foreign related). But then, a strong presence of the Sathvik Jupiter/Guru-dev seems to have overridden the situation… although there exists some contradicting/opposing influences.

Take care…

• #138638 Reply
      ashwini

meri baat aapse ho chuki hai is bare me. maine aapko pahle bhi apni and wie ke relation ke problem ke bare me pucha tha.
      is bar mera prashan ghar lene ko hai. kab tak ban payega mera ghar and kaise locality me hoga.

• #138674 Reply
      ashwini

any help

• #138710 Reply
      ashwini

meri baat aapse ho chuki hai is bare me. maine aapko pahle bhi apni and wife ke relation ke problem ke bare me pucha tha

• #138727 Reply
      Aditya

Early in your life, you must have skipped some classes as a student because of your family, and you were famous for like giving up on your education, especially during exams, saying I will pass somehow and never completing your homework, and in the end always facing a moral dilemma whether to cheat or not. Though you somehow managed to get pass, only after a lot of challenges did your education complete though didn’t study much, your education field never really came in that much handy in the end. You always focused on understanding things and sometimes you also used to give brilliant answers which your teacher never expected from you and even you, especially when topics related to economics/biology.
      There was also this girl in your school who had come from a different faraway place of a different culture and used to like her but things never worked out as you never tried.
      One time in your life must have tried to get yourself the love of your life but again things didn’t work out.
      Your grandfather was known for taking care of his family and his brothers as well due to which there were always bad verbal exchanges between them and he did a lot for him and started a new source of income for his family related to food and traveled a lot in his life because of work.

Please reply and I will answer your query if the predictions are right.

• #138737 Reply
      ashwini

hi aditya

school ka itna ache se mujhe nahi yad ab, kyunkii bahut samay ho gaya school chhode.

haan ye sach hai kii bada bcha hone ke karan kaafi jimmmedariya hai mere pe and maine bahut kuch tyaga hai is chakkar me.

par ab baat meri wife and life ko lekar hai… mai nahi chahta hu kii smay mujhse kuch aur door kar de.

mai ek engineer hu..IT sector me. padhai me acha hi rha hu hamesha par haan end moment pe kiya hai kaafi kuch.

par jis level pe honaa chahiye tha waha nahi pahucha huqkii ghar ki responsibilites hai.

dadaji ka starrting se ghar chalana pata nahi qkii wo punjab se delhi aaye the, par humne jabse dekha hai,, mere mata pita govt sector se retired hai toh pahle kam salary hoti thi unki bhi. isliye bahut jada acha nahi raha mera bachpan.

grandparents ki meri ma se nahi bani jada. par mere father ne nka bahut kiya par end me wo vasiyat nahi bana ke gaye jiske karan chacha and bua ne jagah rakh li. meri bua ne shadi nahi kari..chacha ke sath rah rahi hai,,unkifamily ko support deti hai..hmare liye kuch nahi.

ab mera chhota bhai meri wofe ko pasand nahi karta toh ghar me jhagde hai lagta hai itihas khud ko repeat kar raha hai. par mai nahi chahta wasa ho.

meri maa ko is umar me meri jarurat hai aise me mai ghar nahi chhod sakta par aise meri life disturb ho rahi hai. na hi maa baap kuch decision de rahe hai. chhota bhai shadi karne ko mana kar raha hai.

mai alag ghar chahta hu par kya , kab and kaise hoga malum nahi.

• #138741 Reply
      Aditya

The current period is not suitable for you to get a home the change of place is possible after a change in your project after mid-March. A tough time is coming try not to fight with your wife otherwise there will be emotional trouble following the problem with your father and sibling, and you will have trouble at work also related trouble with authorities.

• #138743 Reply
      ashwini

yes, I am trying kii sab thik rahe and koi jhagda na ho.

par mere bhai ke karan meri wofe ka mujhse jhagda ho jata hai. mai aapki baat samajh raha hu kii tough time aa raha hai kyunkii muje halat aise hi dikh ahe hai kuch.

ky mera sthan parivartan delhi me aas pas hi hoga ya kahi bahar, pease explain.

mai bahut jada nahi toh thoda bahut hi change kar sakta hoon aur ye parehaniya nahi jhel sakta.

kab aayega sahi samay.

• #138751 Reply
        Aditya

Not near, though start doing treadmill running in the gym in the morning.

• #138752 Reply
      ashwini

Office and responsibilities ko dekhte hue ..koshish karunga..but possible Kam hai.

Can u tell me kii kab tak banega ghar apna . locality kaisa hoga.

And bache kab tak honge

• #138771 Reply
      ashwini

any advise pls

• #138919 Reply
      ashwini

Office and responsibilities ko dekhte hue ..koshish karunga..but possible Kam hai.

Can u tell me kii kab tak banega ghar apna . locality kaisa hoga.

And bache kab tak honge, kripya btaiye

• #139207 Reply
      ashwini

Any advice pls

• #139236 Reply
      ashwini

kripya btaiye

• #139441 Reply
      ashwini

pls help

• #139554 Reply
      ashwini