Parents undergoing mental stress

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anjana

Namaste Astrologers,

My parents are in deep problems. Mother is 68, father is 73 years old. My Elder sister divorced and she is creating problems for them. Mentally and verbally abusing them and trying to trouble them for property/money. Am the younger one,33yrs unmarried girl. Sister tried to ensure all my marriage proposal get cancelled by bad mouthing etc.

These days my mother is completely getting into depression and unable to bear the pressure and troubles at home. My father is in helpless situation due to his age.

Please analyze my mother’s horoscope and suggest why they are facing problems due to their Elder daughter and remedies.

14 .11.1950
      11 .15 pm.
      Vellore Tamilnadu.

Thank you in advance!!

• #40338 Reply
      TMR

Her 2nd, 6th and 9th house has substandard strengths and it is quite natural that such problems are common with such people. Ask her to read Srimad Maha Bhagavatham which will give her relief. She has also a strong Kalasarpa Yoga where all planets are sandwiched between Rahu and Kethu.

• #40354 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Anjana,

For the first child we see the 5th house and for the second child we see the seventh house.

In our mother’s horoscope the 5th lord Mars goes into the 6th house indicating disputes with the first child.In the navamsa chart the 5th lord is debilitated in the 8th house with Rahu and in the Saptamsa chart 5th house and lagna lord are again afflicted which are all bad combinations for the first child.

Tell your mother to chant Hanuman Chalisa daily to reduce the evil effects.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Akash.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Parents undergoing mental stress
Your information: