Please help – lot of upheaval in life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SN

Things have been extremely tough recently.
      My further education plans are in jeopardy, despite enough preparation going into it.
      Recently, a relationship ended because of non-compatiable caste/community and my partner wasn’t ready to take a stand against his family. It was a very loving, close relationship, and the breakup hurt me immensely.

I wish to know where my personal and professional life is headed. I was pretty relaxed in life till now, but suddenly career and marriage have become huge question marks. Please give me some visibility of what I should expect ahead.

My details:
      DOB 25-05-1990
      TOB 12:15 PM
      POB Bongaigaon, Assam

Thank you so much time for responding. Have a good day.

• #21194 Reply
      TMR

You have a good personality and you are very courageous to face life. You will have a good career and a happy married life though your financial gains will be slighter lower than what you deserve. Since yesterday your Jupiter period has started which will bring you better luck and improved confidence. The only weak planet in the horoscope is Mercury and therefore you should be careful about your finances and accounts. Any mathematics involved career will be disastrous. Beware of that.

• #21236 Reply
      giri

Sir,
      Plz tell whether our horoscope match or not

Girl
      Dob- 29-07-1991
      Time:12:25am
      Place: kottayam,kerala

Boy
      Rob:24-01-1993
      Time:5:12am
      Place: pune, Maharashtra

• #21244 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid Services after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Please help – lot of upheaval in life
Your information: