Progeny

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashwini

Respected astrologers..
      Here my sister birthday details
      dob: 31.12.1990, tob: 03:58Am,pob: Bhongir,Nalgonda district,telangana,india.?
      Her husband husband birth details dob: 14.05.1986,tob: 12 to 12:30Pm (afternoon) pob: Kolanpaka,ndistrict,telangana,india.
      She getting married in 2013 but she doesn’t have kids yet.. could you please tell when she will get kid ?year?

• #53864 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Yesterday,I answered a question posed by Mantra with the same
      birth details.
      Now you are asking a question as a sister.
      No use of asking questions repeateedly.

Have you tried any procedure in fertility clinic?
      If you are afraid of evil effects of those hormone injection
      on your body and child’s body,you can try naturopathy.
      JOin as an inpatient in nature cure hospital in Bangalore
      or Hyderabad(according to your convenience)for 2 or 3 months.
      There you will be given daily enemas,tub baths,massage of
      body with oil and mud and also frequent fastings for 2 or 3
      days.
      Such treatment will remove your bodily diseases and
      planetary evils also.
      [email protected]

• #53865 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Dear Ashwin
      Your sister will have children. You will hear the good news of confirmation in and around Nov 2018. In 2019 she will bear the child. She should be under medical care.
      (The time of birth is taken as 30th night hrs 03.58 early hours of 31-12-1990)

Your brother-in-law is known to your family before marriage. He hailed from a nearby place. Is it a love marriage?

Good Luck.

• #53866 Reply
      Ashwini

Yes sir she born 31st December early morning 3:58Am it means after 30th December. And my brother in law not knowing. It is purely arranged marriage.. JV Subbarao sir definitely she will get pregnancy this year?

• #53873 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Ashwini
      You need not worry. Be happy.

• #53938 Reply
      Jhansi

Sir here my birth details
      Don’t:june24th 1991,time:2:15Am,place:aler,nalgonda district. My marriage will be delayed . please astrologers tell me when will I get married? Which year? How is my married life after my marriage? Pls let me know

• #54009 Reply
      TMR

You could get married in the last quarter of 2019 if not earlier. You have a powerful marital life with 55% strength which means 55% of your lifetime, you will be with a husband. For example if you live up to 75 years, you will be married for 41 years or if you live up to 60 years, 33 years you will live with your husband which means you will get married around 27 years of age.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Progeny
Your information: