Second pregnancy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kumari

My date of birth is 20.08.1990

time 10.16 am

place dehradun

I am pregnant with my second child…my first kid was born in 2017, in 2019 i had an abortion , in 2022 i had an ectopic pregnancy which was terminated. Now i am pregnant again, please tell me will my pregnancy and child birth will go smooth? Will i able to have a healthy second kid?

• #134280 Reply
      Kumari

Please reply to my querry

i am really concerned.

• #134417 Reply
      satish

yes possible for healthy child birth

• #134435 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Considering the birth-details, Udaya Lagna seems to be placed in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. It seems to have just crossed over to Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra.

Moon/Chandra also seems to be placed in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition, at the edge of Karkataka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, close to Gandanta degrees.

Sun/Ravi seems to be powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. He is Badha-Karaka for the birth-chart and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, he also happens to be the current Maha-Dasha lord (since October 2018) and Antara of loosely conjunct 9th & 12th lord Mercury/Budha. Towards end of this month, Ketu Antara will start (and last until end of October 2023) and in my humble opinion, he is not really a benefic for the birth-chart.

In summary, I’m inclined to think there is a significant influence of Ketu. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced/knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to propitiate Ketu, by way of offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Second pregnancy
Your information: