Son’s speaking problem and tension

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sruthi

Hi

I am a housewife living abroad with my husband and son. My son is 8 year old now, he is a late speaker and was very hyperactive. After he started going to school his hyperactivity gradually reduced and is now normal. He also started to talk in English and is doing well in his studies. Recently he has started to talk in Malayalam our mother tongue but still considering that he is 8 year old, his speech and talking has not reached according to his age. I can see that there is a good improvement in him but as a mother I fear that will this will affect his future. Also my husband is having financial problems which is effecting our daily needs. Altogether I have no peace of mind gets tensed and frustrated most of the times. Can you please check my and my son’s details and tell us about our future.

Sruthi

Date of Birth: 8th June 1991, Time: 12:15 pm, Place: Vatakara, Kerala

Samved

Date of Birth: 7th April 2015, Time: 02:50 am, Place: Vatakara, Kerala

• #136705 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your son was indeed born at a difficult time, with Moon/Chandra posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra  at the last phase of Sade-Sathi, ruled by Rahu… who co-lords the 2nd house of Speech is placed uncomfortably in the 9th house of Dharma-Sthana, where he is not really happy and is detrimental for related significance. 9th lord Mercury/Budha, the natural or Naisargika Karaka of Communication and Intelligence is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. And hence, the delayed speech… Hot headed Mars/Kuja placed powerfully in his Swasthana in Mesha/Aires Rashi, the 4th house of Homely Comforts has not helped. But then, Sathwik Jupiter/Guru-dev (even though Vakra/Retrograde and not a benefic for the birth-chart) placed in the his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the 7th house has been a bit of a redeeming factor.

As for your birth-chart. Moon/Chandra is caught adrift in the middle of nowhere, with no support on either side of the flanks. So, your mind seems to wander and you have absolutely no control over your mind/thoughts. To make matters worse, he is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana (Ashtama-Chandra), where he is neither happy nor comfortable. He is detrimental to related significance. So, you seem to be a lonesome housewife with very few or no friends and little or no social life.

You are currently in the fag-end of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Lossess and Foreign/Distant Land. He has activated his depositor Moon/Chandra…who participates in Rashi Parivarthana with Uccha or exalted Jupiter/Guru. So, the last 18-19 years have been a bit of a roller-coaster ride – not that things were any better previously. On the sidelines, you’ll soon be starting your 2nd round of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra… just around the time when you would be changing Maha-Dasha to that of Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi.

In summary, you have a tendency to think too much unnecessarily and worry about things over which you do not have any control. To make matters worse, your mind is not capable of handling the burden you put on it. By the way, I’ve not even called out the nasty temper and uncontrollable temper you seem to have.

In my humble opinion, it is high time you got started practicing Meditation, Pranayama and Yogasana. It would also help if you were to start chanting Om Namah Shivaya, whenever you have spare time… and not let your mind wander.

Take care….

• #136707 Reply
      Sruthi

Hi sir,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me whether my son will overcome this delayed speech in a short period or will he take more time?.  In my case since you said I am in Sade-Shathi 2nd round which means for the next 7 years things get worse for me? Anyway please give a brief picture of my son’s future because more than my problems I care for him and it will be of great relief for my mind to know about his future.

• #136719 Reply
      Sharma

<p style=”text-align: center;”>[email protected]</p>
      Tell Samved to daily morning  offer water to Sun. Surya arg it’s called.

For financial problems share your husband birth details on my email [email protected]

• #136725 Reply
      Sruthi

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the reply.  I have send my husband’s details to the given email.  Should Samved chant anything while performing Surya Arg?

• #136755 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, it would make sense for your son to offer special prayers to Lord Ganesh (for Ketu in the 3rd house – who incidentally in the Antara Lord) regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa, along with hearing/reading/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama (for appeasing Neecha or debilitated Roga-karaka Mercury/Budha), along with Argya to Sun/Ravi (the 8th lord placed in the 3rd house). Incidentally, all of them are active being placed in the 3rd house of Meena/Aquarius Rashi owned by current Maha-Dasha lord Vakra/Retrograde Jupiter/Guru-dev placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation.

On my part, I’m inclined to think you are worrying a lot more than warranted (given your situation), when in reality the speech problem may not be too acute.

Take care…

• #136830 Reply
      Sruthi

Hi,

Thanks for the message will do as advised.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Son’s speaking problem and tension
Your information: