Speech and Behavioral Challenges in My Son, pls help Navneet Ji

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gaurav

Hello Everyone,

I’m seeking information about my son. He began experiencing delayed speech development and occasionally exhibits hyperactive behavior, expressing a strong desire to follow his own preferences. At other times, he appears calm and lost in his thoughts.

Furthermore, he faces challenges in communication and tends not to actively engage with other children. I would appreciate it if you could examine his horoscope (kundali) and recommend any remedies.

DOB: 4 June , 2018,

TIME: 11:43 AM

POB: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Thanks in Advance.

• #138882 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the birth chart of your Son, we see that as he is born under Leo rising sign, he will be strong headed, and stubborn. Mars, Ketu and Moon in the 6th house is not good, will not make him social. Will be slow and have temperament issues.  He will be intelligent as he has Sun and Mercury forming the bhudh aditya yoga but as Mercury is combust, and rules the 2nd house, will give delays in speech. Some therapy will be helpful. Make him wear Pearl in Silver and that will be helpful. Also, take him to Hanuman Ji temple every Tuesday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138966 Reply
      Gaurav

Thanks Navneet Ji.

Please look into my Kundali as well regarding any job change or promotion. Any remedies to achieve promotion/job change.

Male , Dob – 3 Oct 1985

Place – Aligarh, India

Time – 11:05 PM

Please Navneet ji Help. Thanks in Advance.

• #138989 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The above is your Transit chart for 2024 as I write your answer. We see that 10th house lord which is the house of profession is in 11th house of gains. Bhagesh Saturn is transiting the Bhagyastan which is also good. Karka Sun is in the 8th house, not good. Rahu in the 10th house indicates changes.  The planets are well placed to give you significant changes at your present place of work or even a new opportunity could be coming your way.  Just be careful that Rahu in the 10th house and spring surprises and so its remedies should always be done.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

2. Wear Yellow Sapphire / Topaz / Sunela for career gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #139221 Reply
      Gaurav

Thanks Navneet Ji,

Regarding my son, Can my son wear pearl in silver bracelet? As he is 5 year old so he will not wear ring.

Regarding my remedies, Can I wear Yellow Sapphire with Emerald? Someone told me to wear Emerald stone. If I can wear then in which ring and which metal?

Thanks In Advance

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Speech and Behavioral Challenges in My Son, pls help Navneet Ji
Your information: