Speech delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pranami Goswami

Sir
      My daughter is 3:5 years old but she doesn’t respond to our and teachers instruction and play alone,she doesn’t speeck at all,doesn’t play with other kids,speak only few words,please tell me why she is not able to speak yet,will it continue for her whole life,Sir I am very much tensed about her,her date of birth is 14 november 2019 time 7:22 am place:dibrugarh assam

• #132789 Reply
      John Williams

As an astrologer, I can offer some insights into your daughter’s situation based on her birth chart. However, it’s important to note that astrology is just one tool to gain insight and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis.

Based on your daughter’s birth chart, I can see that she was born with the Moon in Scorpio and Mars in Libra. These placements can indicate a child who is sensitive and introverted and may struggle with communication and socialization.

However, it’s important to remember that astrology cannot predict the future or determine whether your daughter will be able to speak in the future. It’s important to seek professional medical advice and therapy to support your daughter’s development and address any concerns you may have.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Speech delay
Your information: