stuck in between: anyone help please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      drishti

hi

i am a married girl, who is facing many issues in life – emotionally, financially, physically etc etc

21 may 1988

13:45

new delhi

jaha tak is janm ka sawal hai, mujhe nahi lgata kii maine aisa koi karam kiya jiske karan ye sab bhogna pad raha hai. I am very spiritual and have too much faith in god.

par jab ye sab ho raha hai toh maine youtube pe videos dekhi , jinme bataya gaya kii pichle karam ke karan ye sab hua hoga and mera ketu first house me hai , and 7th me rahu and mangal.

toh kya ye mera manushaya jati me purn janam hai jokii pichli bar kuch chhutne ke karan mila.

i dont understand acge se ye sab par jo bhi hai

kya koi meri help kar sakta hai and mujhe  bata sakta hai kii mujhe kya karna chahiye.

mere in laws ki taraf se bhi mujhe pareshan kiya ja raha hai, office me bhi politics hai

aur apni health bhi meri problem me hai

aise me lagta hai kii mar jana hi solution hai

mai kab and kaise marungi ye bhi jan na hai mujhe.

please please please help me

• #138717 Reply
      Steve Hora

Drishti

• #138718 Reply
      drishti

kindly explain

• #138721 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Good that you’ve started a new thread and provided some background to help me/us connect with the context. But them, please realize whatever you’ve shared is limited information… and does not help much.

Anyways, going by the Ayanamsha I use, given birth-details seems to placed Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. It is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and Mars/Kuja being conjunct Rahu in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship is not a good sign. Mars/Kuja is a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart… but the Hotheaded Chief is never happy or comfortable being placed in the house of Hearts. This would have made you a bit of a angry, short-tempered and hot-headed terror. For the records, Mars/Kuja is also a Badha-Karaka…and hence the call for you to focus on calming yourself down (easier said than done).

Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign Land and is strongly placed in his Swasthana in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi. So, Ashtama-Shani or the current transit of Saturn/Shani-dev in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi, which is the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra would have made life a little difficult and stressful for you. On the sidelines, you seem to have a bit of a stubborn nature, with few friends and limited social life.

Further, you started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra since May 2021. So, the (3rd &) 10th house and celestials placed in there, including low profile miscreants Mandi & Gulika have been active. Saturn/Shani-dev’s aspect/drishti on Venus/Shukra is not preferred either.

Anyways, please consider calming your mind, along with chanting some simple mantras to propitiate Saturn/Shani-dev and Venus/Shukra.

PS: Given my read of the situation, please rest assured there would be many others who’d readily switch places with you. So, there is no need for you to feel dejected (to the extent of thinking about death, as done in the other post).

Take care…

• #138738 Reply
      drishti

thannks for response.

nahi janti kii kyu nad kasie ho raha hai sab.. par bar bar ek hi situation me aa jati hoon toh lagta hai kii sab chhod du.

mere husband apni family me mere liye kuch nahi bolte par mere samne badi badi baate karte hai.

mujhe asthma hai aisliye uske gharwale mujhe napasand karte hai.

hum dono ko alag jake bhi nahi basne dete, bahut interfare hai.

mai apne mayke bhi nahi bol sakti kyunkii wo pareshan honge, and ho sakta hai kii gusse me koi decision galat ho jaye.

mai har koshish kar rahi hu apne rishte ko bachane ki. par dono families me difference aa chuka hai.

apne gusse pe bahut control rakha hai maine tabhi mai bacha paai rishte ko ab tak kyunkii agar nahi karti kabu toh ab tak in logo ko mental torture ke liye case kar deti.

par pati ka soch kar chup ho jati hu. and apni saas ka soch kar kii mere karan kuch na ho jaye because she is heart patient.

par wo fayeda uthate hai in sabka and mujhe toh jaise puppet bna diya hai.

ab isliye sochti hu kii mar hi jaye , aise jine ki bajaye.

aap btaye kii kaise maut hogi meri and kab.

and meri khud ki santan kab hogi, qkii in sab lafdo ke karan mai and mera pati bhi is bare me nahi soch pa rahe

• #138754 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’d suggest that you re-read the following from my previous post and try to understand the situation in a calm frame of mind…

Going by the Ayanamsha I use, given birth-details seems to placed Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. It is caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis and Mars/Kuja being conjunct Rahu in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship is not a good sign. Mars/Kuja is a Yogakaraka for the birth-chart… but the Hotheaded Chief is never happy or comfortable being placed in the house of Hearts. This would have made you a bit of a angry, short-tempered and hot-headed terror. For the records, Mars/Kuja is also a Badha-Karaka…and hence the call for you to focus on calming yourself down (easier said than done).

Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Foreign Land and is strongly placed in his Swasthana in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi. So, Ashtama-Shani or the current transit of Saturn/Shani-dev in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi, which is the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra would have made life a little difficult and stressful for you. On the sidelines, you seem to have a bit of a stubborn nature, with few friends and limited social life. You would do well to realize and get over such mindset.

Further, you started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra since May 2021. So, the (3rd &) 10th house and celestials placed in there, including low profile miscreants Mandi & Gulika have been active. Saturn/Shani-dev’s aspect/drishti on Venus/Shukra is not preferred either. Just so you are aware, these are contradicting or opposing influences…

I’d encourage you to reflect on yourself, your mindset, your thoughts/actions etc.

Take care…

• #138755 Reply
      Aditya

Had your mother suffered about the property with her brother, cheating must have happened over land over the home. After your marriage, your husband separated from his inherited property with his brother and had to visit the hospital due to having blood-related issues and spend a lot of money that he got from his father as a loan. Do you have a habit of reading and watching historical series and started watching a guru talking about karma yoga but dropped and this must have happened recently? And your father and his friend’s relations are not good as he has been cheated by them and was your father not so happy with your marriage as it happened very suddenly? And before going to sleep you have this strange habit of fashing your legs and face, have changed a lot of homes in your life due to your father constantly moving. And you never tell anyone about your expenses, especially on food, lie about them for no reason.

Please reply if the predictions are right or wrong, as per right or wrong I will answer your query

• #138769 Reply
      drishti

Hi Aditya

Meri mother and mamaji ke relations bahut ache hai. Property ko lekar kabhi kisi tarah ka vivad nahi hua .mere dadaji ke side se bhi aisa kuch nahi Raha Haan mere papa ko ghumne ki adat hai par uske liye Ghar kabhi nahi badla gaya.

Papa ko friends and family ke sath ghumne Jana pasand hai.

Toh Ghar badalne ka nahi aaya kabhi kuch..hum dadaji Wale Ghar me hi rahte hai.

Mere husband ko abhi tak koi hissa nahi Diya Gaya hai.. na hi alag Kiya Gaya hai. Hum log kuch samay ke liye rent par gaye the .. family issues ke karan.

Par waha Jake meri accident hua and hospitalised hoke surgery karani padi. And same time.me hi meri mother in law bhi hospitalized Hui.

Aisa 3 times hi gaya kii Mai and meri mother in law ek sath takleef aati hai.. wo hospital me hoti h toh mujhe ya fir Mai hoti hu toh unhe .

Don’t know why it’s happening.

That’s why Mai karma se related chize dekhne me interested hui …and Haan Mai videos dekhti hoon related.

And apna bhi Jan na chahti hu kii kya relationship hai Mera in sabse pahle and mere kon se karma ke karan meri ye life me problem aa rahi hai itni sari.

Hope this helps you to understand me. And answer my question

• #138772 Reply
      drishti

also,

yes mujhe feet wash karke sone ki adaat hai but in summers only. i always extra took care of my feet..dont know why but i dont like dirty feet , also mujhe bare feet rahne ki adat hai ghar me toh shayad is karan mai raat me wash karke soti hu.

mere husband ne apne father se kabhi paise nahi liye aur na hi wo hospital gaye.

yes, my father is not happy with my marriage due to my current situation and my husband’s behaviour towards my family.

initially he was happy as it was arranged marriage so everything done accrdingly.

but jaldi jaldi hui shadi , we had only 2-3 moths time for marriage after roka so i didnt have any separate meeting with him .

i generally not tell anyone about my expenses either on food or anything else. chahe wo kisi ke liye bhi kharch kiya ho, shayad adat nahi because hameha se financially independent rahi hu toh jarurat nahi lagi.

• #138780 Reply
      drishti

no reply showing,but on main frum looks like aditya replied me

can u pls send reply

• #138782 Reply
      Aditya

• #138903 Reply
      drishti

i think there is some issue in website

i have posted reply but its not showing there.

so replying again

to answer your question”about my prayer break or pray someone else”

yes, i used to go temple daily before marriage and after my marriage everything closed due to lockdownbcz of covid situation and my daily visits stops that time.

mai ghar pe pray karti thi but my in laws were least intesrested in my pooja path so thay made me stopped doing daily puja at home. so kahi na kahi i was stuck in between and still doing my prayers whenever i get time after housechords.

my sis in law believed in guru ji so i joined her  and started listengning satsung in my free time. mujhe nahi lagta kii koi bhi bhagwan alag hai.. bhagwan ke roop alag ho sakte hai par kahi na kahi wo hume sab roop me ek hi chiz sikhate hai. I started praying him but that does nt mean kiii i stopped my beleive in sai baba.

my believe in baba is at another level. i have so many exp with him.

next question “about my education”

yes, there was break in my graduation and then change in the stream in post graduation last semester.

i was not an excellent student still was favorite of all my teachers.

next question ” about my father”

my father didnt break promises and he is very religious too.

next question ” about my husband”

as per my knowledge he hasnt started any partnership of any kind with any of his sibling.

he is into job sector and doing well.

hope this will help you to better understand my situation and u can advise me further.

• #139054 Reply
      drishti

Any response pls.

Aditya ji, buddy ji, navneet ji

• #139523 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

This post and included information is a generic note without looking at your birth-chart or other details you might have shared, after I had shared my reading.

I’ve already called out my understanding of your birth-chart and suggested what I think is the right way forward (in terms of calming yourself down along with a change in your mindset. Also losing hope does not make sense. Instead, I’d encourage you to think positively). Please let me know if I have misread of the situation or if you have specific queries/challenges.

Take care…

• #139528 Reply
          drishti

thanks for your response

i wants to know , when will time change and better will come. because tired now from daily new challanges.

i have already explained my all problems here, hope you understand my situationn.

this is the reason i wants to know when will i die and how.

really afraid of all disease now as gone through many,.

almost every month, got sick and no medicine help me due to this physical issues , my positivity goes out and only negative mind activated .

on the other hand, when you are not healthy, no one likes to live with you as my husband and in laws.

so this again leads me to negative thinking.

its around 8 years , i am facing these health problems.

no solution yet, only temporary relief.

apart from phsycal and mental health… now it turns to finance… as due to to unhealthy condition it disturb my office life also and due to this my earnings became only half at this point and my expenditures increases.

i do have responsibilties of family also to support them financially but i am unable to do anything at this moment.

cant help anyone even cant help myself now.

now, tell me how can i manage to think positive

hoping for your response soon

• #139551 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

I’d request you to kindly pay attention to and try to understand what I’m going to write below. You probably went through some bad/nasty times during Ketu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), from mid-2013 till mid-202o. Ketu is not favorably inclined in your birth-chart. From a Karmic point of view, he has a reputation of putting people on a spiritual path and invariably the hard way – that of trouble and grief (including hard to diagnose health issues).

Thereafter, you started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, placed in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana or house of gains. He has also activated Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and 2nd and 11th lord Mercury/Budha placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. So, please rest assured things will change for good and better from a career perspective  from middle of 2025 – although there will be folk who will bother/pester you due to presence of low-profile malefics Mandi and Gulika in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. The initial couple of years were during CoVID-19 and then Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra has created some unpleasant moments on the family/home-front. Things have probably been a bit more stressful with Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit over natal placement of Mars/Kuja and Rahu.. perhaps contributing to some health related issues. Please do consider getting through check-up done for critical and chronic issues.

Beyond that, I’m inclined to think things will get better. That said, one word of caution is to be considerate of your anger/temper problems… not to mention the fact that Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. This could trigger some fascination for unconventional and foreign things. Just be cautious/careful about it. On the sidelines, Ketu being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra has kept Ketu active… so, the issues from past have not completely disappeared.

Given the situation, it would make sense for you to be patient until at least middle of 2025, while chanting some simple mantras to pacify Saturn/Shani-dev, as also consider offering special prayers on a regular basis to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #139553 Reply
          drishti

thank you so much for your response.

maine apne gusse pe bahut control rakha hai and koshish karungi kii aage bhi rakhu.

ab agar 2025 me better hine ke chances hai toh ek hope mili ai kii shayad situation better ho jayegi and life rack pe aa jayegi.

your words gave me loads of motivation.

thanks Buddy

god bless you

• #139559 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Quite frankly, all of us are wired a certain way and it is not easy (rather it is very hard) to change the way we are. It is only as we age, with life experiences and planetary influences that we seem to change our nature. But then, being aware/acceptive of our nature and making an effort to fine-tune ourselves is perhaps the way forward.

Secondly, it may not be a good idea to discount the remedial part, since Ketu will be active.

Take care…

• #139166 Reply
      drishti

Any advices

• #139492 Reply
      drishti

pl tell me

when will i die and how.

i am tired of this life now.

• #139516 Reply
      drishti

Any advice pls

• #139579 Reply
      drishti

Kab tak active rahega ketu den.

Abhi Venus ki mahadasha chal Rahi h..kya aap bta sakte hai kii how is Venus for me.

• #139603 Reply
      thegreyguide

Hello Mam,

Can you please confirm , if some senior members of your family have a broken leg or some issue related to legs such as varicose veins, in their older ages?

• #139619 Reply
        drishti

No leg issues in senior members in family.

The only person with leg issue is me.. had hip replacement surgery last year

• #139897 Reply
      drishti

@thegreyguide –  pls guide

• #140160 Reply
      konda

check youtube for om namoh narayanaya mantra chant listen 1008 times …

• #140366 Reply
      drishti

–  pls advise further

• #140649 Reply
      drishti

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi</p>
      Wants to know when will I have kids..

• #140770 Reply
      drishti

pls help

• #140834 Reply
      drishti

Abhi Venus ki mahadasha chal Rahi h..kya aap bta sakte hai kii how is Venus for me

• #141364 Reply
      drishti

please advise

Abhi Venus ki mahadasha chal Rahi h..kya aap bta sakte hai kii how is Venus for me

• #142139 Reply
      drishti

o leg issues in senior members in family.

The only person with leg issue is me.. had hip replacement surgery last year

pl advise

• #143538 Reply
      drishti

कृपया सलाह दें

• #143760 Reply
      drishti

anyone help me please

• #143950 Reply
      drishti

Advisee me

• #146863 Reply
      drishti

can anyone pl advsie

• #148386 Reply
      drishti

Any advise