Studies and health

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by K.Umamaheswara rao.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jayshri

My daughter is in 10 Th grade now. How is the time period for the next one year?

Regarding eduction and health.

She is in constant emotional stress relating to studies and with her family members especially with her brother. There had been quarrel and misunderstanding with all of us that she is unable to listen to any of us.

Her health is affected and she is suffering from high temperatures due to her anxiety .
      As parents we don’t pressure her in studies and she is responsible in scoring above average marks. The problem comes in inculcating disciplines in her daily activity which she turns into deaf ears thereby leading to arguements.

We are very much worried about her attitude and her health

Please guide ad to how is her time period for the next two years. Will there be any change towards positive side from her?

Her date of birth is 5/5/2003 time is 7.25 morning and place is Chennai

• #68416 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation for a detailed evaluation of her horoscope. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #68556 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      About her future ,you consult Sri TMR for trusted guidance.
      Please explain her health issues.
      Please read my post in google–kumrao99 holistic healing.

[email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Studies and health
Your information: