Urgent help required. Please guide me (in genuine need of help)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Seekingthetruth

Hey,

I went to Australia for my bachelors with a full scholarship and even was a topper in high school but due to extremely difficult health circumstances i had to be brought back to india in dec 2021 and continue my degree online. I had 3 major problems : The LMCA artery in my heart was not pumping blood to my brain, i was diagonesd with bipolar depression and lastly with a major Grade 4 adenoid, grade 3 DNS and Sinonasalpolyposis with major polyps in Sphenoid sinuses, eventually leading to a massive surgery on 27th April 2023 with only recovering after removal of splint and stitches by 10th june and only showcasing some signs of improvement in my health post that.

Due to health my academics and career have significantly been impacted.

Now, i need massive help to plan my career and education ahead.

1) Should i pursue a job or should i go for higher studies. I have massive aspirations to go for a PHD but due to my health and finances things are being quite difficult for me.

2) Although i went to Australia with a full tuition fee scholarship but unfortunately being from a middle clasd family and being academically oriented plus due to health i had to unfortunately take a loan of 22 lakhs so if any remedies or effective ways can be given to help me ease the pressure then tgat would help. My family has been willing to change property for a long time due to my fatbers debt and now due to my health issues we are willing to sell it off and eradicate all loans. So, if any help can be given in easing off the process of selling then that would be much appreciated.

3) Now even when i to aus even before going there i was not very much aligned towards cs degree and was willing to go for either cs with neurosci or cog sci but cluld not do that due financial crisis and as scholarship department did not agree to increase the duration of degree. So, need help in planning what should be right for me ahead. Is doing research in a field like neuroscience or cognitive science good for me?

4) Lastly very confused due to health and finsnce what shluld be the righr career for me. I have been considering research scientist with doing a phd and post doc and then being a professor. But for the struggle and the time it takes basis my health it would be too difficult to do it. So, is it a good choice basedon my chart or should i choose management and do a MBA from IIM or shluld i do civil services and be an IFS officer given my international background. Any help would be much appreciated.

5) Lastly should i go abroad again preferably to a different country or shluld i just continue my studies in india. Please help me with thus dilemma of whether abroad or indus us better for my general career and life ahead.

Awaiting your response regarding this and any help whatsoever regarding this would be much appreciated.

Birth details:

DOB – 13/09/2001.

Time : 08:20 AM.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Place : Dehradun, India.</p>

• #134910 Reply
      TMR

Your gains from career is very weak and you are unlikely to get a decent job in India or abroad. When you work for ₹100, you returns will only be worth ₹59. Also your sixth house indicative of health is also weak and there will be debts, diseases and enemies in your life. May be you will be well off after your marriage with a good horoscope matching.

• #135100 Reply
      Seekingthetruth

Could you atleast please tell me what career is the best for academia or management. Going through a lot of problems. Any help whatsoever regarding this would surely be much appreciated.

• #135101 Reply
      Seekingthetruth

or maybe i should prepare for IFS?

• #135119 Reply
      TMR

Looking at your career house and related returns, it is very unlikely that you will get through IFS.

• #135124 Reply
      Seekingthetruth

I have been considering research and then professor will tgat be a good option?

• #135126 Reply
      Seekingthetruth

Also what chart are you looking at for giving the analysis. I highly doubt that you are looking at the right chart or maybe you have misinterpreted some birth details most probably the birth time. Here are my details again for reference:

Date of birth : 13/09/2001.

Time : 08:20 AM (This is morning 08:20).

Place : Dehradun.

Here are two screenshots of the chart attached, kindly try to have a look at them again.

Chart Please try to have a look at the chart again and let me know here in brief or detail as you wish for the rationale behind your answers for the recommendations of career and health.

Also based on the chart, what are by the best careers that you would suggest?

Lastly if i can get a second opinion on this then that would be highly appreciated.

Any clarities regarding this would be much appreciated.

• #135127 Reply
      Seekingthetruth

Here is the chart with navamsa and other info if needed:

Kindly try to have a look at it if it suits and please try to give the best possible advice. In genuine need of help sir.

• #135131 Reply
      TMR

Check your email. I have enclosed my book on astrology and scientific evaluation.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Urgent help required. Please guide me (in genuine need of help)
Your information: