When do you see me getting job

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sachin Kulkarni
      • Sir, I lost my job on 31st December 2020.
      • I am born in pune on 1st March 1972 at 01:13pm
      • Financial position is not improving
      • I am also trying to do trade until I get a job.  This is export trade.
      • please assist with possibilities
    • #115369 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Venus till November 2021. Rahu is in the 12th house of expenses with Sun and Venus. You should try to get a job. You can also try export work as Rahu in the 12th house can give gains from overseas. However it may take time, and job is something that will bring immediate relief to the financial constraints that you are going through.

Doing remedies of Sun will also help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115373 Reply
      Sachin Kulkarni

Thank you sir.

do you success in trying job again in Gulf . I worked in uae as GM OPERATIONS upto July 2017.

• #115374 Reply
      Sachin Kulkarni

do you see any possible success in trying a job (again ) in Gulf . I worked in uae as GM OPERATIONS upto July 2017.

• #115442 Reply
      Sachin Kulkarni

Sir, Help me to know.  Jobless situation is making me mad. When will it end.I am born in pune on 1st March 1972 at 01:13pm. You some time back informed try getting a job. I am trying every day systematically applying on various job portals, talking to people ..but still success is away. In the month of March21, I could not clear last,5th round of interview for General manager position in Jaipur.  I count on your blessings.
      warm Regards

Sachin Kulkarni

pune

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: When do you see me getting job
Your information: