Why i struggle to make a relationship so far?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Majestic

Hello,i want to ask you,where you read in my chart that there is obstacle or blockage about not having a relationship all these years,i lack with friendships too,what is wrong?

DOB 20 Sept 1986

TOB 05:25 AM

POB GR/Thessaloniki town

• #139172 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your birth chart, we see that Mercury, which is the planet of communication, networking, and socializing, is weak as it is combust and also with Ketu (South Node). This makes a person introvert. Moon with Rahu brings fears and unnecessary worries, and a person does not open up easily with others. You like to keep your secrets close to yourself. You will be very mysterious and unpredictable at times. You can be very blunt and say things without realizing that others can find it offensive. You need to improve your Mercury and Moon which will give you confidence and also make you socially active.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #139235 Reply
      Majestic

Mr.Khanna,you are absolute right,i’m an introvert and a shy person,with issues to communicate easily with other people around.Also i suffer from fears,worries,social anxiety and avoidant personality symptoms,you read right again for this part.I already working with group therapy,doing some reiki healing practice too.

Thank you for the reliable reading and your free time you spent for me.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Why i struggle to make a relationship so far?
Your information: