Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

7th lord in 8th house in navamsa

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions 7th lord in 8th house in navamsa

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jangalapalli Venkata Subbarao JVSRao 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sachinder

Respected Astrologers
    What is the effect of 7th lord in 8th house in d9. Is it always malefic? And what if 7th lord is Vargottama. Will the strength of 7th lord be more bad?
    Regards

#33157 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

We have our own ways of evaluating a horoscope. Post your date, time and place of birth. And you can ask one question free. We might answer it if it is astrologically feasible. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

#33168 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,We have to see seventh house in rasi chart for marriage purposes.
    In Rasi chart,if seventh house owner occupies eighth house,it is very
    bad.This rule does not apply to Drekkana chart or Navamsa chart.
    kumrao99@yahoo.co.in

#33181 Reply

Sachinder

Respected Astrologers
    The 7th lord in 8th is in 2nd to 7th house. So why do we consider it malefic? I am really confused regarding this matter. And what if the 7th lord gets exalted in 8th house.
    The following are details of my daughter. Kindly guide about her future prospects.
    August 5, 1997
    8:13 PM
    Chandigarh

Regards

#33192 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

The marital house the 7th in this horoscope has a poor strength of 39.44%. You can read how I have calculated it in my article “Astrology – A New Version” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

#33197 Reply

Sachinder

Thanks for your reply sir.
    Can you guide me about her future professional and health prospects.
    Regards

#33200 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You can come through paid consultation and you will get the full evaluation of her horoscope which is slightly below average. You can have a visual of how the horoscope will look like in my article “Astrology = A new version” on my blog.

#33216 Reply

Sachinder

Thanks for your response Sir.
    Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
Reply To: 7th lord in 8th house in navamsa
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates