Can I keep dog as pet? What should be the color and gender? Male or female?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have 3 birds. One breeding pair(already have 3 eggs) and 1 cockateil (yellow and grey color). Someone told me that my ketu is sitting along with budh in 4th house so my ketu is not good and I should keep dog as pet instead of birds. Please advice, if I can keep dog as pet. I love dog, so I won’t mind keeping one with me :). If yes, then what should be the color, gender, and size of the pet?

TMR

Your question and observation has nothing to do with astrology. All animals are to be set free and you should not keep them imprisoned in cages or chains. That is against nature’s principle and a very sinful act. No good will ever come to you by using birds and animals for your pleasure.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is not necessary to have a pet Dog, for Ketu it is said that you should serve a two colored Dog, therefore you can do that even with a stray Dog. Give milk / Bread or Milk / Biscuits to stray Dogs and take care of them.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

vikram singh

Sir, My Name is Vikram, date of birth is 22.11.1977, time of birth does not know place of birth is Mahendergarh,Haryana. I have some problem in brain concentration/alertness/confusion & low confidence.Kindly guide me in this regard.

TMR

Astrology will not help you at all if you do not know your correct time of birth. Sorry, we will not be of any assistance to you in this regard. Please consult some psychologist.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can I keep dog as pet? What should be the color and gender? Male or female?’ is closed to new replies.