Career

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Swati sharma

Sir, my dob is 16-9-1989, time-6:48 pm, place- dharamsala(HP). I am preparing for goverment job from many years but still no result. Plz tell when will i land in my dream job.Regards

TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in
      It is very unlikely that you will land up in Government sector. You could be a good teacher or leader of men and women or social welfare personnel. What is your educational background?

Swati sharma

I am software engineer by qualification but never worked as one because of my love for civil services and desire to work for betterment of society.

Swati sharma

Apart from that i have temple sign on my mount of jupitor in palm

satish

hello madam

Sun is weak by degrees.
        But sun is in rahu ketu axis .
        Rahu is occupying own raasi but house 12.
        Rahu is also sub sub lord of ketu and also star lord of house 10.
        But rahu gets directional strength.

Sun is In house 6 of job but with ketu.sun is strong by being in own star and own sign.
        So rahu connects with sun , current venus MD and AD till july 2019.Jupiter who is sub and sub lord of career house aspects venus closely.

So period till may 2018. Rahu sub period and Jupiter sub period and due to rahu connection with sun.who is afflicted by ketu in raasi , navamsa and occupying raasi owned by sun…in dasamsa required really hardwork to achieve your targets.How period june 2017 till may 2018 can give chances to pass exams for Govt job..

More details can be had from

[email protected]

satish

TMR

Software development is the best job many times better than the Civil Services jobs where you have to work under less qualified and weak personalities in the guise of Politicians.

You look at your hand and it is like looking into the sky with clouds scattered here and there. You will be able to see whatever shape you wish in the formation of the clouds. If you are genuinely interested in the evaluation of your horoscope, come through paid consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Career’ is closed to new replies.