Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ivanna 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • #4607 Reply

Prem Prakash

When I will get the job.
    My data: Male, dob 08 April 1956, tob 11.55 AM (Noon), pob Rohtak/India.

Thank you so much.

#4608 Reply

You are already 58 years old and you mean to say that you never had a job in your life. Then how were you able to get your daily intake of food. I am sure not by begging!

A job in astrology only means a career to earn your living without which you would not have survived so far. We are all living in Karmakanda and each one of us have to do some work or other. We cannot sleep away all the 24 hours of the day even if you want to.

You possibly have mistaken a job as one where you are being employed under someone who gives you a salary. Doing your own job like Agriculture, business of your own etc. are also indicative of a career. Why begging also is a career for many some are organised begging and some begging for alms to survive on a day to day basis.

Your question is not well understood.

#4611 Reply

Hii there…
    My date of birth is 21st oct 1992
    I have done my bachelor’s through s check olarship thank god… but now further studjes are damn costly for me… I have got a job but due to some documentation…its stuck…feels like evrrything is stuck…I cant study further… job hasnt started… god knws why I am so stuck..nor I can join anything as anytime call for work can come and I have to start.
    I wanted to know are there any hopes I can keep of studying further?
    By astro is there a way to find out if I can study further?

#4612 Reply

Time of birth is 00:40am at 20th midnight

#4613 Reply

What does H stands for? Why so secretive about your name or nickname? Or are you lazy in typing more number of characters. If so you know the reason why you are stuck everywhere.

#4614 Reply

Heetali Mehta

Its not laziness, I am stuck due to some company documentation.
    Could you advice me if I will be studying further? Or are there chances I can do further studies?
    Please let me knw. Thank you

#4616 Reply

You have still not given the place of birth.

#4617 Reply

Heetali Mehta

Gujrat dhoraji

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Career-Job
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top