Career related query

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ishita

Dear Astrologers, I am a post graduate currently pursuing PHD. in a central University and also preparing for competitive exam for getting job as a college professor. Please tell me about my career indications, when will I get a Job?
      DOB: 04/10/1990
      Time: 1:31 pm
      Place : Guwahati, Assam

• #35792 Reply
      Astrologer Akash
      Participant

Ishita,
      You shall get a job before the first half of 2018.

God Bless,
      AstrologerAkash.

• #35798 Reply
      Ishita

Thanks for your reply Sir, jjst another request please tell me about my marriage and husband as I always remain worried about it because my age is approaching 30.

• #35809 Reply
      Ishita

JVS Sir please address my question?

• #35816 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Ishita
      Pls can you confirm your time of birth, as it is not signifying your higher education (post graduation).
      unless you confirm the time asking your parents, I can not discuss anything.
      Good Luck

• #35821 Reply
      Ishita

Respected Sir my birth time is 1:31 afternoon which I just confirmed from my parents. Please share your insight regarding my career and married life, husband.

• #35841 Reply
      TMR

I think you should read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid consultation using the link given in the menu above.

• #35870 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear Ishita,
      I have seen your time of birth would be 1.31.30 PM.Then only you could have your education, PG. Even if you give the time as 1.41 PM or 1.31 PM every thing will go dubious. It is not the fault of the astrologer, it is with the given time only.
      Unless the time is 1.31.30 PM you can not have education in Ketu period.
      You will get the job and marriage in 2nd half of 2018. If the marriage has not taken place in 2018, if would in KETU period which is strong than MOON and JUPITER in 2020.
      As Moon is in the star of Saturn, without postponement and tension, nothing will happen to you.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      KP astrologer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career related query
Your information: