Divorce question

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Majet Raha

Im in a troubled marriage right from day one and unfortunately there is no way i can change it for good, i tried everything that i can do including leaving my parents for this woman but nothing changed.
      with the divorce proceedings going on the marriage will break but the question is when?

and i’m so down and out and confused if i shall go in a relationship with another woman or not ever?

i desperately need your help and astrological advice on when will i be divorced from my wife and if there are any chances of remarriage (second marriage) in my horoscope?

My details
      DOB: 16 Sept 1978
      Time: 6:02 AM
      Place: Barshi (Barsi) Solapur, Maharashtra, India
      Long: 75.70

Marriage date: 8 July 2008
      Time: 10 AM
      Place: Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra, India

• #76625 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house, the 7th house is miserably weak and that is what is causing trouble in your marriage. You will find it difficult to live with any woman and therefore a second marriage is not going to help you. Astrology cannot help you in estimating the time when you will get a divorce.

• #76633 Reply
      Majet Raha

thanks for your quick reply sir!
      Can you pls help me estimate when can get rid of this marriage? approximate period will help me understand and prepare myself mentally to fight sir!!

your help awaited sir!!

• #76636 Reply
      TMR

Your question cannot be answered using astrology. Sorry

• #76638 Reply

Dear Majet Raja,

Marriage period shows, You did get married in uncertainties. You should have got many doubts before marrying only but you overlooked all those. You should have taken your decision after thinking more on it..

Anyways, There will be quite delay in Divorce.

Do Pranayam, meditation for mental peace.

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

If You wish You can GET A PAID CONSULTATION FROM ME,
      [email protected]

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Divorce question
Your information: