Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Divorcee and marriage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by K.Umamaheswara Rao K.Umamaheswara rao 1 year, 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #26721 Reply


    I got divorced since then my life has been tough , when can I get married again?I live in USA, Can I keep custody of my daughter ? DOB 10 march 1983 , kanpur , 9.45 am

  • #26724 Reply

    Astrology does not recognise or endorse Divorce, but multiple marriages are allowed. You can get married as per the definitions of marriage(Union of body, mind and soul). Read my blog

  • #26726 Reply
    K.Umamaheswara Rao
    K.Umamaheswara rao

    Your lagna is Vrishabha.
    Seventh house to be studied for marriage.
    Your seventh house contains Guru.
    Guru is generally very good planet.
    But for Vrishabha lagna people,Guru is not
    Guru created problems in your marriage.
    Again it will cause problems.

    ONe very good thing in your horoscope is
    exaltation of Sukra.Sukra is uchcha.
    Now you are running Rahu-Ravi period .
    I think you will get married in one year.

    Better you do penance for 6months,to reduce
    the effect of Guru.
    1.You can do fasting for one day in a week,for 6months
    or one year.ON the day of fasting,you can eat uncooked
    vegetables.This ,you have to do for 2months.
    After 2 months,you can drink diluted lemon juice with
    honey,on the day of fasting.On that day,you can drink
    diluted lemon juice 10 or 12 times.
    2.In this type of penance,you have to avoid milk products,
    sweets,sweet fruits and nonveg for 6months.You can eat routine
    meals and tiffins.In addition to those things,you have to
    eat everyday 150 gms of uncooked vegetables.
    Read the book -Heal yourself 101-Markus Rothkranz.
    Get the book from Flipkart.
    3.IN summer,you have to take daily 4 cold water baths.
    Water contains divinity.
    4.Daily you have to do 10 anga pradakshinams in your
    house.If you dont know the meaning,you ask a senior
    priest in any temple.
    5.Feed animals and birds.

Reply To: Divorcee and marriage
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates