First letter

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Aarushi

Hi can u please tell me the first letter my future husband will have?

Thnx
      Dec 29 1991
      6:29am
      Mississauga Ontario

TMR

Astrology does not have any axioms to provide you the first letter of your possible husband. Please do not misuse astrology since doing so will be a sin for which there will be no remedies or recourse.

Senthil

Then how come navneet sir said about TMR sir ?? Have you checked the few post before ??? Please check that that’s why she asked …

Aarushi

Hi Tmr and senthil

Yes navneet answered this question in a previous post below that’s why I thought u could answer the question..
      I didn’t think I was misusing astrology or committing a sin. I think that if people have knowledge about something and refuse to help people that is more of a sin.

priya

Hi Senthil and Aarushi.. I can understand your frustration about TMR. He always replies things which doesn’t make any sense. He replied to my previous career based question like “the person asking about career here is not fit for the career” nobody even ask him to reply and want Navneet sir and umamaheshwar sir like noble and gentle people to reply but he always jumps in and literally speak negative about every question. I don’t know why he is here on this website to answer question. Nobody even ask him anything. Just ignore. You can see all his previous replies to people. See how negative he is.

Senthil

Yes thats true I’m fed up with him and I don’t feel like asking anything now a days he is Thinking as if we are here for time pass .Even I have mentioned clearly that navneet sir response I don’t know why he entered inbetween and replied irrelevantly and even i created a post l separately for him to convey about this thing but he deleted it lol

priya

Yes I read your that post to TMR. Even I also wrote a post like that to him to which he challenged me that If I become something in career he will stop posting answers here. I am an excellent record holder a silver and a gold medalist of my university and he thinks that just because I asked question here related to my career I can’t become that. Whatever he writes speaks doesn’t suit his age. Being such a senior person he speaks so immaturely. Even I don’t ask here anything because nobody solves query here but ask for money specially this TMR and create many more problem by telling you few more negative things. Even Navneet sir reply to few selective people (even to foolish questions) and umamaheshwar sir just talk about penance. It’s better to consult a good renowned astrologer outside rather than wasting time here. A big goodbye to this website.

TMR

You are welcome to do so. If you feel that you are so good in your laurels and records, very good and have a good life rather than going behind astrologers whom you consider as fools. You get your IAS and I will stop posting on this site. Till then keep your images of me to yourself. I have been a member of the UPSC for many years.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘First letter’ is closed to new replies.