Future career/education prospects

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hayls

Hello

I have almost completed my undergraduate studies but I am now facing some obstacles in gaining admission to obtain my masters degree. Based on my chart, are there chances for me to continue my education or would it be better to focus my efforts on finding a job?

DOB: 30- March-1996
      Time: 01:50am
      Place: Washington DC, USA

Thank you.

• #41264 Reply
      TMR

You have an excellent horoscope and will have a very successful career post 2021. You will have such suitable higher education to achieve it. However since Mercury and Jupiter are weak and works with friction, you will have a bit of stressful times till 2021. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better understanding of Astrology.

• #41301 Reply
      Hayls

Thank you! Until 2021 should I continue to try to apply for a masters degree or focus on trying to find a job and working for a few years?

• #41304 Reply
      TMR

I think trying to do some skill development should be your objective before getting into a profession which you can do either by doing a Master’s course or by working somewhere where you can learn the tricks of the trade.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Future career/education prospects
Your information: