Gemstone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Bablu

DOB 4 th oct 1990
      Time 7:50 am
      Place Jorhat,Assam,India

I have many expenses i can’nt save money.And want fame , money and happiness. Please recommend best gemstone for me. I have worn one Neelam in silver on right hand and on Gomedh in silver on left hand.Waiting for your honourable recommendation.

• #35991 Reply
      TMR

Visit Gangothri, Yamunothri, Kedarnath and Badrinath next season and you will find a solution. Gemstones are not going to help you.

• #36001 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      If gemstones can change fate,rich people can purchase and wear them
      in dozens.
      You have to do penance for one year to improve your fate.
      1.Observe fasting for one day in a week..You can eat uncooked
      vegetables on that day.Sri Modi was fasting for the last 30 years.
      2.Avoid milk ,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,nonveg,fish ,eggs,liquors
      for one year.YOu can eat rice and wheat items of food,with curries.
      [email protected]

• #36050 Reply
      Foresight india

You should wear a Diamond to neutralise the affliction of venus and to give strength to this planet. Diamond will bring you peace of mind and enhance your longevity. It will make you healthy and strong. A diamond weighing at least 1-1/4 Ratti should be set in a platinum or silver ring. Commence wearing it on small finger at sunrise on a Friday falling in fortnight of waxing Moon. Before wearing offer a prayer and bathe ring in unboiled milk or clean water and offer incense. Diamond will protect you from Diabetes, eye diseases and diseases of private parts. White Topaz, white Ziricon or Tourmine weighing at least 6-1/4 Ratti set in silver ring can be worn as substitute for Diamond.

• #36062 Reply
      JVS Rao

In your chart Saturn is not at all useful to you. It will give unnecessary expenditure through your friends, long journeys is indicated.
      You have to change yourselves.
      As our elder and senior astrologers suggested please go for other remedies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Gemstone
Your information: