Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Going abroad for education in 2018 and Abroad settlement?

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Going abroad for education in 2018 and Abroad settlement?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abhijith 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Abhijith

I’m Abhijith and Date of birth and time are 03 July 1992 and 11:45am respectively.
    My main two questions are
    1. I’m currently pursuing my Masters degree and I want to go abroad for diploma or Ph. D or M.phil coming year 2018.

2. My chances of permanently staying there as I want to get into research or into being professor.

Please give me insight on this.
    Thank you
    Abhijith

#26625 Reply

Abhijith

Birth place – Bangalore

Will I go Abroad for education in 2018?

#26629 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

There is no word like “abroad” in Astrology since the whole earth is considered as one unit. Countries are man made and do not have God’s endorsement. You will have good education whether you study here or overseas. Education abroad is no better than education anywhere else.Of course, you will have long distance travels in life which could be for education and subsequent career opportunities.Read my blog for better understanding of Astrology and its scope in life.

#26630 Reply

Abhijith

Thank you for the reply but I do want to study oversea because of the course (* Ph.D in Neuroscience or Human resource) So do I have a chance going in the year 2018.

Thank you.

#26633 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Ok by all means you can go ahead. Astrology does not recognise the word overseas and I cannot comment anything on that. Yes you could have long distance travels. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

#26639 Reply

Abhijith

Thank you for your valuable insight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Going abroad for education in 2018 and Abroad settlement?
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates