Going abroad for education in 2018 and Abroad settlement?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Abhijith

I’m Abhijith and Date of birth and time are 03 July 1992 and 11:45am respectively.
      My main two questions are
      1. I’m currently pursuing my Masters degree and I want to go abroad for diploma or Ph. D or M.phil coming year 2018.

2. My chances of permanently staying there as I want to get into research or into being professor.

Please give me insight on this.
      Thank you
      Abhijith

• #26625 Reply
      Abhijith

Birth place – Bangalore

Will I go Abroad for education in 2018?

• #26629 Reply
      TMR

There is no word like “abroad” in Astrology since the whole earth is considered as one unit. Countries are man made and do not have God’s endorsement. You will have good education whether you study here or overseas. Education abroad is no better than education anywhere else.Of course, you will have long distance travels in life which could be for education and subsequent career opportunities.Read my blog for better understanding of Astrology and its scope in life.

• #26630 Reply
      Abhijith

Thank you for the reply but I do want to study oversea because of the course (* Ph.D in Neuroscience or Human resource) So do I have a chance going in the year 2018.

Thank you.

• #26633 Reply
      TMR

Ok by all means you can go ahead. Astrology does not recognise the word overseas and I cannot comment anything on that. Yes you could have long distance travels. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details.

• #26639 Reply
      Abhijith

Thank you for your valuable insight.

• #40528 Reply
      J

Is there a scope of studying my undergraduate in the U.S and which field is better computer eng. or architecture eng.
      Born on Aug 31st 2001, Chennai at 2pm

• #40530 Reply
      TMR

Computer Engg. particularly Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning will be better for you. Check for hypothyroidism if possible.

• #40531 Reply
      J

Thank you Sir, my mother has thyroid so it may be genetic issue I suppose.
      Sir should I plan study in U.S or continue in India?

• #40534 Reply
      TMR

The whole globe is one unit and country wise division is not endorsed by astrology. It does not matter where you learn.

• #40541 Reply
      J

Thank You so much Sir.

• #40605 Reply
      k

Sir, Shani does good or bad?

• #40616 Reply
      TMR

It depends on whether Saturn is a benefic or malefic and the strength of the planet. You can get all such information if you come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Going abroad for education in 2018 and Abroad settlement?
Your information: