Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Guru chandal yog

Tagged: 

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Neeraj

Hi navneet sir,

Actually i want to know ki is guru chandal yoga is present in my horoscope ornot? I am og cancer ascendant and my jupiter is in 2 house of leo and rahu is in 6 house of Sagittarius. so rahu aspects guru from its 9 sight and Jupiter’r aspects rahu from its 5 sight.please confirm and i am currently in rahu and venus dasha so can i wear fire opal and its beneficial?? If yes hiw many rattis??
    Details
    Name neeraj lal
    Place new delhi
    Time 11.15 am
    Dob 13 may 1992

Please reply

#18017 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Neeraj, looking at your horoscope we see that Yes there is an Aspect of Rahu on Jupiter, however that is not Guru Chandal Dosha. The Guru Chandal dosha is formed if Rahu is conjoined with Jupiter. In your case there is an aspect but there is no Guru Chandal dosha as should be there.

Having said that Rahu in the 6th house and Jupiter in the 2nd house is a good position for both. Rahu in the 6th house makes your shrewed and tactful when it comes to handling your enemies. It gives you fighting ability. Jupiter in the 2nd house gives money but the native wastes a lot of money. Therefore that part is not good. Therefore you need to learn to save rather than spend whatever you have.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#18019 Reply

Neeraj Lal

Thank you very much sir, as i am a big follower of your astrology..can you please suggest if i can wear fire opalas my venus is combust and i think combusted planet didnt give its full results. Please suggest..

Thank you.

#18022 Reply

neeraj lal

Sir,

as i saw on some sites and youtube also ki if rahu aspects jupiter that is also called guru chandaal yog, is this true?? or it happens only when rahu and jupiter sits together in a same house?? please clear this..

thank you in advance..

#18024 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Neeraj on the internet you will get lot of information of which authenticity is not there. Telling you once again that Rahu aspects Jupiter is not a Guru Chandal dosha. You are naming Jupiter which is the Guru the most benevolent planet and associating it with a Chandal.

There are certain dosha which are formed when Rahu is conjoined with certain planets . For example Moon and Rahu form the Chander Gharan Dosha, Sun and Rahu form the Surya Gharan dosha, and if you see when there is a dosha in transit we actually have an eclipse.

Rahu aspect on the Moon does not form the Chander gharan dosha and similarly Rahu aspect on Sun does not form any eclipse. They have to be conjoiend for these dosha to be there, as Rahu grips them with its powers and they lose their energy. So just dont go for what is written on the internet, on the internet most writers will contradict what they write.

In one para they will call it a dosha which means bad and in another para they will contradict and say that it can be actually very good. So they dont know themselves if it is bad or good.

Rahu aspect on Jupiter can be actually good and i’m not coming into that now, because Rahu is not always bad, it can give you the most amazing reults, where as Rahu conjoined with Jupiter is always bad. Therefore when two things are different in nature then how they can be the same.

Our dear TMR sir has posted a link to one of the astrologers who like I said contradicted himself, which I removed as I did not want to confuse people who read this post. Sorry sir, but your intention to assist and help is truly appreciated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#18032 Reply

neeraj lal

Thank you very much navneet sir. this post of yours help me to understand the key concept and clears my confusion.. just one thing sir please suggest me if i can wear fire opal as now i am in rahu and venus dasha..if yes which colour and of how many ratti??please reply as ur reply is very important to me..

And i also want to thanks TMR sir which understand my sorrow and confusion and offers me help thank you sir.. actually i have interest in astrology thats why i statrted exploring it myself..

thank you in advance sir and do reply on my opal confusion??

#18033 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Yes you can wear it as Venus antardasha is going on.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#18035 Reply

neeraj lal

Thank you very much sir..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 26 total)
Reply To: Guru chandal yog
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top