Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

I Want To Know About My Marriage and future partner

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions I Want To Know About My Marriage and future partner

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Monica 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • #7037 Reply

TMRgi..When will i get married? how will be my future partner’s carrier?

birth day- 9- MAY-1985
    b.time- 4.40 PM KEGALLE, SRI LANKA
    lagna- LIBRA
    gender- male

#7038 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Chances of marriage are very strong after after July 2015. Therefore you should certainly try very hard for alliance and chances of success are very much there. Matching of the horoscope is very important, as you have Rahu and Sun in the 7th house of marriage. Venus the karka of marriage is in the 6th house , Mars in 8th house makes you manglik, however the mangal dosha gets cancelled as Mars has aspect of Jupiter, which is exlated in Navamsha.

Navneet Khanna

#7059 Reply

what will be the carrier of my future wife??

4.40 pm
    kegalle, sri lanka

#7060 Reply

We are fortunate that you did not ask for the address of your future wife and her vital statistics. Please read my articles on for getting some preliminary knowledge in Astrology.

#7067 Reply

its more than enough for me if yu just say YES YOU WILL MARRY HIM OR NO.. please do reply sir.. im in sucha plight..
    DOB: 21.10.1992
    POB: tanjore
    Time: 4.30 pm
    I am in love with this guy but he says his caste is too important for him and can’t get married.. apart from that he like me alot.. he is a brahmin & im a non-brahmin.. I love him to the core and want to get married to him.. can you pls predict the possibilities of marriage with him.. Thanks in advance.

#7072 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Kindly provide the date, time and place of the boy so that I can study both horoscopes in detail for marriage.

Navneet Khanna

#7075 Reply

Respected Navneet Sir,

26 night 27 morning-october-1957
    kanpur, up

Sir these are my father’s details.
    I want to ask about his health in the coming period and regarding his promotion.. He is very tensed these days..
    Hope for reply soon..

#7079 Reply

I m sorry sir..if by mistake i wrote something which should not be written.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 11 total)
Reply To: I Want To Know About My Marriage and future partner
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top