Is my birthchart bad?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeroen

Hi,

I am currently poor, unemployed, depressed and socially excluded. I am trying my best to get out of poverty. I am going to retrain myself to get a new education (programming) and invest the money in earn.
      I am concerned tough about my mahadasha phala.
      Overal i feel my birthchart is very bad and that my life will remain miserable.
      What do you guys think?

Dob: 13 october 1989
      Place: Dendermonde (belgium) 51° 1′ 31.717″ N 4° 6′ 7.027″ E
      Time: 21:25 gmt +1

TMR

Thank you for visiting this site. Your only problem is your Sun is deadly weak as shown below. And Sun is highly malefic too.

Planet Net Strength Nature

Sun 4.63 Malefic
      Moon 91.81 Benefic
      Mars 23.19 Malefic
      Mercury 75.69 Benefic
      Jupiter 77.36 Benefic
      Venus 81.68 Malefic
      Saturn 85.87 Benefic
      Rahu 36.30 Benefic
      Kethu 25.05 Malefic

Net 58.32 Benefic

Mars also is not strong enough which makes you a timid, non courageous personality and due to that you are not having good friends to guide you and be with you in life.

You have a very strong Marital bliss and soon after marriage, you will be a changed MAN. And you will find a suitable bride in 2019 or shall I put it the other way, a suitable bride will find a husband in you.

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology.

Jeroen

Thank you for providing your vieuw.
        I have been using several vedic astrology apps and websites so i can understand myself better.
        I was raised as a christian, became an atheist by choice and astrology has made myself a pagan believing in the occult and astrology.
        Because the information i’ve read on various channels seems to apply.
        And yes i’ve read that from 2019 my 20 year venus dasha would begin.
        However if i read up on all masha’s i have. The only positive aspect i seem to have are my adolescent years (mercury dasha 95-2012) and that i would become old.
        But besides that i see a lot of trouble in my birthchart.

Is it possible to take control of my life and change my own destiny for the better?
        Or does everything that needs to happen , happen?
        The reason i am asking this is because i am very emotional (strong moon pisces from mother) and i am very spiritual (mercury exalted).
        I want to have a positive life but i feel society is not very positive wich makes me do not fit in.

TMR

We cannot do anything about our future. We have to face it as it is. Wait till 2019 and let us see what happens then. If nothing turns out good, you just have to endure life as it is. Even you cannot commit suicide if destiny is otherwise willing. Sydney Sheldon tried to commit suicide five times in his life, but he did not succeed and lived up to a ripe age of 83 or more.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Is my birthchart bad?’ is closed to new replies.