• Author
      Soumyadeep Saha

My Details

Name # Soumyadeep Saha
      DOB # 13/12/1983
      TOB # 02:42 AM
      POB # Haldia, West Bengal

Some Brief of background

Currently I am working in a company as a Regional Head ( Sales ) , which is a Software Sales company based out in Hyderabad and I am based out of Kolkata taking care of Eastern & Central Region.

I have get a new Job offer as a City Manager ( Sales & Operations) for a Company which is in Transport segment based out of Gurgaon and the position is based out of Kolkata and taking care of Kolkata city Sales & Operations.

New Job is offering a very good hike in Salary compared to the current company but the current company management staff is very co-operative & friendly compared to the new company.

Questions

1) So, is the change will be good or shall I stick to my current company ?

2) Is the current period is good for Job Change ?

3) When will my next Job change opportunity will come .
      4) Please suggest which one will be good.

• #48036 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid Consultation for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where you will find algorithms to find the strengths of your planets and houses and how suitable decisions can be taken using astrology.

• #48047 Reply
      TMR

Continue in your current job where you are well established and colleagues are friendly and co-operative and you are more suited to work in a Software related company whose signifying planet is Mercury which is very good for you though salary is not as good as the new one. I am afraid you will not be able to stick on to the Carrier Transport Company for long where Saturn is the ruler and he is extremely weak in your horoscope.

• #48049 Reply
      Soumyadeep Saha

Actually I take a medical break for few days and joined the new company and work around 7 days so this are the Pros & Cons #

Pros #
      1) Good Salary Hike
      2) Good growth
      3) New Vertical so there is a learning scope

Cons #
      1) As this vertical related to transport segment for office commuters so there is always a case around with accidents in road and legalities so there is a lot of involvement of Police Matters which I actually don’t like it.
      2) Org structure is not defined .., whom to report , whom to contact etc..
      3) Lot of vehicle vendor related issues.
      4) Limited work life balance

Old Company Pros #

1) Friendly work environment
      2) Good Product
      3) Work Life Balance is good

Cons #
      1) Salary Growth is less

My heart says to be with Old Company & Brain ( Mind) says to go with new company

Please guide me the right path.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Job Related Question
Your information: