JVS Rao please help me

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Raakhi

Sir, I married for the last nine years, but I am not content and peaceful in my life. I am living my life on terms and conditions of others. I do not get good support cooperation and understanding from my husband. Is my marital house weak in my horoscope. Do I have so called ‘happy times’ in my married life or NOT?. I am desperate to have your guidance for my problem Sir.
      DOB – 23.07.1977 TOB : 7.30 AM Place : Shimoga, Karnataka

• #26765 Reply
      J V S RAO

madam,
      Your lagna is Cancer and rasi is Virgo. Your lagna is connected with Saturn lord of 7th and 8th houses. 7th house is for legal bondage and 8th house is for tensions etc. Again Saturn is aspecting Moon. This aspect gives you frustration in all your efforts and makes you to do repeatedly. You are very intelligent and practical in thinking, but in implementation it is not so. Again Sat is in a conjunction with Sun in 12th. You will not relish the ideas of others, simply bear the situations.
      Your lagna sublord is connected to Venus and 10th house you will have reputation.

As 1st cusp(self), 5th cusp (character house, pleasurable pursuits house) and Ketu ( in Meena rasi 9th Dharma sthana) sublord is Rahu, who is the significator of Jup, you are a good charactered and very disciplined lady and will not stoop to any mean practices.

7th house shows your husband’ nature. He is more practical and have leadership qualities. But he would be silent. Even then he shows interest in pleasurable puisuits.

In Jupiter period your marriage has taken place. Jupiter (lord of 6th – seperation from partner) is the star lord of 4th, 8th and 12th houses. Hence in that period you have faced dissatisfaction in your family life. Again you might have faced any accident also. Now current period is of Saturn. In this period you will find good changes slowly. What a married lady wants in her conjugal relationship, those things you will get slowly. This analysis is in KP method and is too lengthy. Pls go for paid consultation of our senior astrologers and get pariharas from them.
      Good luck.
      JVS Rao.

• #26767 Reply
      Raakhi

I am really thankful for your response Sir. Your genuine prediction gives me little hope for the future. Yes you are right, currently I am undergoing Shani Mahadasha. Will it be favourable for me ?. Both me and my husband undergoing Shani Mahadasha for a period of 19 years. My husband ia in depression and lost job. So hence I worried a lot thinking that our prime period of our life (19 years of shani dasha) goes with lots of a struggles and complications.

My sincere thanks to Astrology Mag team for their kind service to the needy one. I wish you all the best.

• #26768 Reply
      J V S RAO

madam,
      There are no particulars of your husband. If the particulars are not available and you have strong urge and in need, you can get the answer by way of horary method in KP astrology. Only thing is You have to provide a number between 01 and 249 that spontaneously strikes your mind. you should not consider your lucky number. This is a way for the people who do not have correct birth details.
      you have to discuss one question free in this forum. If you have any doubt pls go through paid consultancy. As I have not in paid consultancy pls contact our seniors.
      –JVSRao

• #26769 Reply
      J V S RAO

madam,
      As I have not been in paid consultancy pls contact our seniors.
      –JVSRao

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: JVS Rao please help me
Your information: