Jvs sir,Tmr sir, uma maheshwar sir please help ……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Nirmala

d.o.b 02.April.1983 time morning 11:00 name is nirmala. I am born in andhra Pradesh in kurnool
      My husband sreedhar d.o.b 08.08.1981 born in andhra Pradesh in adoni I don’t know his time of birth. Also our date of marriage is December 13th 2008. Always my husband shows anger on me every day. We used to have quarrels.eventough we were staying together in Bangalore where he has job. His parents were in village in andhra Pradesh. Suddenly in December 2016 we got a phone call that his mother fell down.we thought she is fine. In the night we got to know that she was admitted in hospital in andhra pradesh. My daughter exams was there and same time I was also working in school as a science and maths teacher.so he said he will go alone to andhra. He went Andhra and brought her and his father and sister and brother in law to Bangalore. She had minor surgery and along with my husband convinced his father also to get his leg also operated as his father had leg pain. Both got discharged in the month of January. And came to my house. They just used to sleep and eat. My husband brother was staying with us only with his wife from long time. I am an teacher and have to go school by 9 am in the morning, my daughter is 5.8 years old. I used to get up, fresh up,bathing, waking up daughter and bathing her, I will prepare breakfast and will go school taking my daughter. After me ,my husband fresh up he will eat and will go office by 9:30. My brother in law goes office late so his wife also very late in her works.. I come home at 3:30 afternoon. Till that time that lady will cook for them lunch. Night together we prepare dinner. Her husband take cares of her very well.
      My husband he talks with others nicely but shows anger on me and my child. One day February 26th 2017, my brother in law went to search a rented house to live a long with his wife. His father on the same day when that couple went outside to eat pani puri, he slowly started fighting with me he called me prostitute and etc words and said because of u only my son’s getting separated, I will put you garland,unnecessarily we married you….I saw my husband face, he was sitting on chair taking deep breath watching tv. When ever his father scolds me, I only go and talk to him again…actually before this incident already like this 2 incidents happened …
      His father every time scolds me only.he won’t scold the other daughter in law.
      I felt my husband support his father only..he won’t support me..I wanted to die but daughter is small so I left Bangalore on 27th Feb 2017 and came to andhra pradesh. I love my husband everyday I am not able to live with out him..please tell me if he will realize it and come to me to take along with him1

• #26687 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Such big problems cant be discussed in free consultation.
      You contact the manager sri Navneet Khanna of this website,
      after paying the fees.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Jvs sir,Tmr sir, uma maheshwar sir please help ……
Your information: