Kundali milan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Divya

We are together from 2 years,want to get married,parents agreed but problem is low ashtakoot Milan of 12/36.gana Dosh,navpancham Dosh is there in bhakoot Dosh..but I read navpancham Dosh gets cancelled if the combination is gemini and Aquarius…and aadi Dosh but our nakshatra is different..but pada is 1-4.. combination…do Nadi dosh gets cancel…we both don’t have our names based on our Rashi…will this also effect our life.
      Girl details
      Name:Divya
      DOB :07/04/1995
      Place:Hyderabad

Time:4:55am

Boy details
      Name: Arun
      DOB:26/01/1993
      Place:nasik
      Time:07:00 am
      Please we don’t want to leave each other

• #32315 Reply
      JVS Rao

Divya
      Where is your time of birth?

• #32355 Reply
      Divya

Divya time of birth is 04:55 am

• #32361 Reply
      TMR

Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where there is a method of scientific horoscope matching which if you are interested in do come through paid consultation.

As per the South Indian system, your horoscopes match excellently well while Kundalini system does not support this marriage.

• #32365 Reply
      Divya

Sorry to ask this…why there is difference between north and south astrologers…is there any problem if we proceed with south Indian method..can we try through name astrology…bt both of our names are not kept according to our moon house…will we find a perfect solution in North Indian style..if we go deep in it… please help us

• #32368 Reply
      TMR

There is nothing like name astrology. What you do is your concern and I have just answered to your question on this site. You are at liberty to follow any method. I can give you a scientific evaluation of your horoscopes, but you will have to come through Paid consultation.

• #32375 Reply
      Divya

Ok thank you sir…for showing some positive way.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Kundali milan
Your information: