life partner

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Prajith

Sir,
      i want to know , what will be the first letter of my life partner.

DOB: 22-03-1990
      TIME:19:50
      PLACE: CALICUT,KERALA, INDIA

• #28704 Reply
      J V S RAO

Prajit
      There is no research in finding the letters and names in astrology. That would be possible only in Nadi. You can find the names also.
      It should be one in either Jupiter or Rahu stars. The letter should consist two parts with straight strokes not with curves. So I assume it would be one in K,T,V. Give me feedback.
      JVS Rao

• #28709 Reply
      Prajith

i know a girl from same cast. she is working as a medical teacher.Name starts with Ga. i understand the limitation of astrology, but you can find job of life partner. so will i have any chance to marry a girl from medical field?

• #28710 Reply
      J V S RAO

Prajith
      Thanks for your feedback.
      In your chart 7th cusp lord and sublord is Jupiter is in a dual sign Gemini. Jupiter is in the star of Rahu conjoined with Venus, Mars, Moon and Saturn in 4th. 4th cusp sub lord Mercury is in 6th conjoined with Sun (lord of 12th) and signifying 4th and 11th. Hence one alliance may give you disappointment. Your 5th & 11th cusp sublord Rahu is signifying 4th and 11th. So You may have deep interest in a girl, but finally it may not be fruitful.
      4th cusp sublord is Mercury conjoined with Sun in 12th. Mercury is signifying 4th, hence the profession of your wife would be connected with Medical line or connected with Government.
      Your present period is Rahu-Venus-Moon upto 30-07-2017. Next Mars sub period is upto 02-10-2017. Mars sub period gives fixation and Rahu sub period gives you marriage. As Saturn is aspecting 7th house, there would be one postponement.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: life partner
Your information: