Manglik Dosh girl married with Non-Manglik boy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Amrita

Namaste,

I got married in 2013 and now i have been facing lot of problems. When i checked my Kundali i got to know that I am Manglik and my husband is non-Manglik. We were not aware before marriage about Manglik so i want to know is this going to affect my husband because i am always scared after knowing this that i am Mnaglik. Will his life be good and safe?

These are the details of me and my husband below.

Name: Amrita Kumari Sharma
      DOB: 5/10/1988
      Time: 5.20 PM
      Place of Birth: Danapur, Bihar

Name: Nitin Vishwakarma
      DOB: 17/06/1981
      Time: 2 AM.
      Place of Birth: Ranchi.

Please let me know.

• #64946 Reply
      TMR

Your husband’s life will be safe and good and your Manglik situation will not affect him in any way. Your husband is also a Manglik from Lagna and Moon.

• #65125 Reply
        Amrita

Sir Namaste,

Thank you so much, I am very much relaxed after hearing this but as i said i have been facing lot of issues, please help me with this.

My husband is gone abroad but I am not able to go because i cannot travel due to my passport issue. I don’t have a passport because there is a pending case against me. Even my daughter cannot get the passport due to the same reason. My husband got an opportunity for around 3 years. Sir please help me whether I and my daughter will go to abroad or not and when we will go. When will i get relieved from this pending case and when will i get my passport. Sir please tell me what should i do? My DOB 5th oct 1988, Time of birth: 5.20 pm, Place of Birth: Danapur, bihar.

Thanks,
        Amrita

• #65169 Reply
      TMR

What is the nature of the case and details which prevents your daughter not getting a passport?

• #65173 Reply
        Amrita

Sir,

It is a case of 2010 when i was working for a company and where CA has stolen some cheques and got it encashed from all the employees account so it is a criminal case. I got to know about this case after my marriage when i have applied for the renewal of my passport. That time i got to know and then i have done all the necessary actions but as it is pending i am not able to get my passport. If i get my passport on court order also i will not get the Visa and cannot travel so please help me what can i do for this?

• #65292 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot answer your question since foreign travel, passport and visa are all man made and when astrology was advised by Lord Brahma, the whole world was considered as one unit. Countries are man made and are not endorsed by God. IPC and Company Law are man made and God does not follow them in his Administration.

• #65330 Reply
        Amrita

Okay Sir but thanks a lot for my previous question.

Thanks.

• #65354 Reply
        Amrita

Sir,

At least may i know i have long distance travel in my life or not?

• #65358 Reply
      TMR

Your lagna lord Jupiter is in a fixed sign and therefor you will not have much of long distance travels while your 7th house lord is in a Cardinal sign which indicates long distance travels.

• #66176 Reply
        Amrita

Sir,

How will be my further life and future? How will be my marriage life?

• #66189 Reply
      Nitin verma

Sir, my DOB is 16 June 1989 timing is
      Is 8.05 p.m my fiance dob is 21 aug 1994.
      Her timing is 2.10 a.m is she and I are manglik plz tel?

• #66304 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid consultation if you wish to have matching report after reading my blog navagrahastra.blogspot.in

• #66327 Reply
      Nitin verma

Sir. How should I have to go through
      Paid consultant? Plzzz guide sir

• #66366 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #66616 Reply
        Amrita

Sir,

How will be my further life and future? How will be my marriage life?

Can you please tell me about my bad and good times.

• #66955 Reply
      TMR

You come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog for getting detailed timings in life.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Manglik Dosh girl married with Non-Manglik boy
Your information: