marriage

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      akash

Sir pls tell me about my future wife and children..is there any likelihood of working abroad?
      Dob12/11/1990
      Time:11:13pm
      Place:newdelhi

• #19936 Reply
      akash

Navneetji pls reply.

• #19953 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your 7th house which is the prime house for spouse and marriage is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 6th house which is malefic house and 12th from 7th. This is not a good position for it to be. Your 7th house is also under the Rahu – Ketu axis. Venus the karka for marriage is combust. Your 7th house and 7th lord is weak and aso is the karka. Marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes, to get marital happiness in your life, else possibility of separation is there strongly in your chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #19955 Reply
      satish

Hi akash

i read ur chart and have the following observations on marriage , life partner and Overseas travel

Lagna lord moon is in sun star that’s positive thing about your chart.But sun is weak due to raasi thula but weakness is cancleld due to venus presence.Physicall y you may not very strong personality .genrally cancer ascendants are emotional and sensitive by nature
      You must very compassionate guys.. due to Jupiter in lagan and you may have interest in teaching.
      Due to sun weakness in raasi and navamsa you are advised to do suryanamskar or offer prayer to Lord sun or do abhikesham on Shiva ling.
      You are currently in rahu mahada and Saturn atara till march 2018. Since Saturn is an enemy to your lagna .and placed in house 6, and being in sun star which is debilitated , this period will be bit difficult.
      You are undergoing period of 7th house so can expect marriage. During 2017 Specially during period jan arpil 2017 and further till march 2018
      But due to rahu presence in 7th house though it gets strength you are advised to be careful while choosing life partner. Rahu is placed in sun star which 2nd lord also stands for family expansion

Normally rahu gives very sudden unexpected decision so you need to expersie caution.
      Lord mars is yor career planet.and its opp mercury whuch is 3rd and 12 lord representing working abroad.
      As Jupiter 6 lord of service and 9 lord of long distance travel is placed in lagna raasi cancer which watery sign..travel overseas.
      In dasamsa too Jupiter in lagna aspects meena raasi a watery sign representing foregn travel.saturn chief planet for work is also aspecting both 3 and 8 lord mars…watery raasi and movable raasi mesha planet…
      Is good chance of working abroad.during mercury period starting 2018,

Life partner is reperented by Saturn…and its in sun star meaning dignified ,confidant persons.rahu too in sun star…rahu may mean you have desire to marry outsde ur caste or some one open mineded and having unconventional ideas about life. And the person will be active person .

regards

for more discussions which are not appropriate in public forum
      you can email me at

[email protected]

satish

• #19960 Reply
      akash

Could you pls tell what is meant by choosing right partner? Separation means divorce?is there any sign of remarriage if so?

• #19972 Reply
      akash

Pls reply sir.

• #19978 Reply
        satish

Hi Akash
        By being careful while choosing life partner means to take all necessary precautions of due diligence while choosing life partner,You 7th lord is Saturn and its placed in house 6 that may account for some quarreks in married life. Rahu a planet that’s very enticing can show you very rosy picture..so that why you need to be practical set realsistic goals about life partner.

satish

[email protected]

• #19980 Reply
      akash

Sir does that mean my partner is going to be a bad person?

• #19981 Reply
      akash

Or there is chance of divorce? Then can u also tell about my house for children

• #19993 Reply
        satish

Hi Akash

astrology always guides humans towards positive life…we should always be positive…and since ur japiter in lagan you always have positive thiking in life.
        and pls ask ur question with clarity..

regards
        satish

• #19994 Reply
      akash

Sir I would like to know about children.

• #19996 Reply
      akash

Sir astrology is based on the position of position of different planets in different houses at the time of our birth right?that means our future is governed by it or is it the ultimate fate?can it be changed due to transit of the planets at different times or by doing remedies?

• #19999 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology?” on blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you answers to all your questions about the subject.

• #20003 Reply
      akash

Satishsir pls help.

• #20010 Reply
        satish

Hi akash

transit of planets is for delivering results of our past actions….
        yes remedies do help us to alleviate the suffering and positive enegry.

due to jupiter aspect your children house is getting strength.and lord mars is placed in labha stahan.

regards
        satish

• #20011 Reply
      akash

Sir which means?

• #20037 Reply
        satish

Hi aakash

wish you and your family a happy dushera

satish

• #20130 Reply
      akash

Navneet sir you said my 7th lord Saturn is in 6th house.can you pls explain what consequences will I have to face due to this?
      2.effect of rahu ketu axis on 7th house also.

• #20135 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Seventh house owner in 6th house gives marital problems and also
      delays marriage.
      Further ,Rahu kethu axis on 7th house,further strengthens negative
      possibilities.
      You have to do penance for 6months to reduce the evil of planets.
      Please read in google-kumrao99 penance method to clean horoscope.
      [email protected]

• #20149 Reply
      akash

Navneetji pls reply pls.

• #20170 Reply
      akash

Sir.

• #20203 Reply
      akash

???????????

• #20217 Reply
      akash

Sir 7th lord Saturn in 6th house.pls tell.

• #20219 Reply
        satish

Hi akash
        when i saw your chart and position of saturn the 7th lord…which is at 27 degress , almost on the 7th house and not the 6th house… whuch is good house …for marriage ..but due to rahu presencce if horoscope matchung is done its will be happy marriage.

and i feel saturn will delays matters and not deny..so if you match the charts..its will be happy marriage….

may god bless you

satish

• #20218 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

7th house is the house of marriage. 6th house is the end of marriage. 6th house is also the house of legal troubles and legal problems. When the 7th house lord is in the 6th house it indicates strong possibility of separation. Therefore you need to have proper matching of the horoscope before marriage for avoiding complications later in your marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20220 Reply
      akash

Thanks sir.is there any possibility of lovemarriage

Viewing 20 reply threads
Reply To: marriage
Your information: