Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Marriage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  harpreet kaur 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

harpreet kaur

Hello sir/madam,

I have found love of my life and wanted to marry with him only. Please tell us about our marriage matching and future after marriage. I have some doubts about my kundli that’s why i am posting this on your site.
    BOY:
    Name – Gaurav Rana.
    Birth time – 12:59 am
    Birth Place – Nagal Dam Punjab

GIRL:
    Name – Harpreet Kaur
    Birth time – 08:16am
    Birth place- Ludhiana Punjab

#27450 Reply

harpreet kaur

sorry for wrong birth time of boy. His actual birth time is 12:59pm for boy. Please help us sir ji.

#27453 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Please read my article ‘Astrology – A new version’ on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through paid consultation if you are interested in s a scientific match of the horoscope.

#27498 Reply

harpreet kaur

thanks, sir ji for reply. Yeah sure i will sir. I am a software developer and want to continue my work but some of family reason, these days i can’t go on my job. So, can i continue my job again ? and when?
    One more thing sir, What if you tell little bit about our marriage prediction then it will be more helpful for us in further process.

Thank you

#27499 Reply

harpreet kaur

My name is Harpreet kaur,D.oB:17october1990 and timing 08:16 am, place Ludhiana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Marriage
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates