Marriage and Career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivi Rastogi

Hi,

My name is Shivi Rastogi and I was born on 17/9/1993 at 4.00 p.m, I just want to ask that recently I am doing the freelance Content Writing. So, I just want to start my own business in this, Would I be able to get success in this or not. Also, wanted to know about my marriage. Will it be love or arrange and if it will be arranged then will get the better family.

Thanks
      Awaiting the reply soon.

• #35961 Reply
      satish

Hello Shivi

pls give your place of birth

satish

[email protected]

• #35963 Reply
      Shivi Rastogi

My place of birth is Kaimganj, Uttar Pradesh

• #36015 Reply
        satish

Hi

probable periods for marriage

Current dasa is rahu and venus till march 2018.there are chances during this period.in particular March, april 2018, june to Nov- 2018 and further moon dasa till June 2020 can give marriage.

[email protected]

satish

• #35971 Reply
      TMR

You read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and give me a summary of the contents in 150 words using my email and I will tell you whether you can start something on your own in Content Writing.

• #36004 Reply
        Shivi Rastogi

May I get your email id?

• #36012 Reply
      TMR

You read my blog and everything you want to know about in astrology is there in one of the articles including my email addresses etc. Looks like you are a lazy person and do not want to do hard work or reading to learn.

• #40980 Reply
      Shivi Rastogi

How this laziness can be gone and how can I achieve the success in content Writing as i am a full-time freelancer.

Thanks in Advance

• #40981 Reply
      Shivi Rastogi

Will it be love Marriage or arrange marriage?

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage and Career
Your information: