Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Marriage between Mangalik and Non Mangalik

Home Forums Marriage between Mangalik and Non Mangalik

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

One of the Site Visitors posted this message through email. I found it interesting and putting in the forum for opinion by other experts.

Marriage between Mangalik and Non Mangalik

It is said that if a ‘Manglik’ marries a ‘Non-Manglik’ that he or she will have problems in their married life and can even die. Every married couple will have problems in their married life and both of them will eventually die so what does being ‘Manglik’ or ‘Non-Manglik’ have to do with anything?

My friend is a ‘Manglik’ who has married a ‘Non-Manglik’. They are both healthy and have been happily married for many years and then there are other friends of mine that have been told by an Indian Astrologer that they are both compatible for marriage and that everything will be fine. They were constantly arguing and fighting and recently have been divorced.
    It is said that if a ‘Manglik’ marries another ‘Manglik’ then the effects will cancel each other out. If both the couples are dominated by Mars which is said to be energy, passion etc then surely these qualities and effects will increase. It is like if two people have a bottle of orange juice and they both pour the orange juice into a glass, the quantity of orange juice will increase, so then how can two ‘Mangliks’ cancel each other out?
    How long would a ‘Manglik’ have to perform rituals in order to no longer be ‘Manglik?’
    After the rituals are performed, how would the ‘Manglik’ person know that the ritual was successful and that they are no longer ‘Manglik?’
    Please get back to me as soon as you can.
    Thank you.

• #30545 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Obviously Manglik is one who has Mars in 7th, 8th, 4th, 2nd and 12th houses. Normally astrologers take it as being present anywhere in the above houses irrespective of the longitudes of Mars within those houses. If it exactly tallies with the Ascendant longitude, it will be having 100% residential strength. The further it is from the Asc longitude, the effect also decreases correspondingly. Many a times Mars present in the 7th house or Rasi will actually be in the 6th or 8th house if they are not within the cusps of those houses. And most astrologers are unaware of it.

And why is Mars considered to be dangerous in a marriage?. Mars signifies sexual potency and if both have equal sexual potency you can consider it as very good. But if one has a weak sexual potency and the other highly potent, naturally the marriage will be an unhappy one. Vichitraveerya of Maha Bharata was one who was highly Manglik and due to his over indulgence in sex in his 3 wives, died when he was young and that is where Mahabharata starts when Saint Vyasa had to father Dritharashtra, Pandu and Vidura.

It is mainly for sustenance of this universe this sexual urge is there in all living beings and they get it free of effort even if it is a worm or an elephant. We check horoscopes of potential couples only to ensure that this purpose is well served. And being a Manglik is therefore not a sin, it is a measure of sexual potency and there is no need for being afraid of one who is highly Manglik. Please read my articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.in where I have exposed many myths and misconceptions in Astrology.

• #31430 Reply

Vaibhov

If a partner is manglik and in others native the saturn or rahu are placed in the corresponding house where mars is placed in maglik horoscope does the effect gets cancelled?

• #31432 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

All planets can be benefic or malefic based on their placements, lordship and aspects from other planets. What you are referring to as malefic are natural malefic which can turn benefic by aspects and placements. Mars, Sun, Rahu, Saturn are natural malefics, but will do lot of benefic results depending on their strength, placement and aspects from other planets.

Reply To: Marriage between Mangalik and Non Mangalik
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates