Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage in problems is there divorce in horoscope

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions marriage in problems is there divorce in horoscope

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gina 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Gina

My husband is having an affair. Confronted him Abt it but it’s still going on. Will he divorce me and get married to her or what’s the future of my marriage??? My info is
    26 oct 1966
    11:50 am
    Jhang Pakistan
    My husband detail is
    9 July 1961
    2:20 am
    Lahore Pakistan
    Please help.

• #7679 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have to come through paid services for giving you answers to your questions since we have to do in depth anlaysis of both of your horoscopes. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into astrology and its uses.

• #7688 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

As I can see you will enter the main period of Venus and the sub period of Rahu in April 2015, which will not be any good for your relationship. As it is you have Ketu in the 4th house in transit which means unstable family comfort. The upcoming planetary transit does not indicate things getting better in the near term.

Click to Read aboutWhy Marriages end in Divorce

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #7698 Reply

Gina

Thank u for your reply Navneet sir. But could u please tell me will things get better for me? I read the article that u suggested. But looking at my chart, are u predicting a divorce or separation for me?

Reply To: marriage in problems is there divorce in horoscope
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates