Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Moon conjunct Pluto – both in natal and synastry charts

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Moon conjunct Pluto – both in natal and synastry charts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  crs 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MIKLA99

Hello! First time poster here.

– My boyfriend’s Moon is conjunct Pluto in his natal chart. His moon is in Libra, 7th house.

– In our synastry chart, MY Pluto is conjunct HIS Moon. My Pluto is also in Libra but in the 3rd house.

Any insight? If you require additional details, please let me know. I’m so curious about this!!!

Thanks in advance.

#28535 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which contains the scientific evaluation of synastry given the date, time and place of birth of both the boy and girl as per any system of Astrology be it Vedic or Western.

#28630 Reply

crs

Hello Milka

From what i learned from your post is that, Your boy friend’s ascendant is Aries and You are Leo. Both Fiery signs, Egotistical signs. I have read that two fiery signs are not compatible in terms of Progeny. Pluto is a far, cold and dark planet. It don’t think it will affect in anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Moon conjunct Pluto – both in natal and synastry charts
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates