Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Navneet jiiiiiiiii

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • #19917 Reply

Sir am i the kind of person who realises late the importance or trueness of a person
    Eg. I have 2 friends , I felt one is better than other but it was actually opposite.
    Is it so with me?

10 march 1993
    3.15 pm

#19933 Reply

#19934 Reply

Navneet Khanna

I dont blame you, it is because of your Ascendant being Cancer , which is ruled by Moon. It controls emotionas, therefore people who are born under the sign of Cancer are highly emotional and sensitive. In your horoscope Moon is conjoined with Jupiter which is a satvik planet. Moon and Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd house which is of friends, neighbors and efforts. It means that even if you try you cannot be bad and malicious towards others.

Such people generally get problems in relationship, because they are sensitive and highly emotional. They cannot choose between what is right and what is wrong. They have strong feelings which come from heart which overrule the mind, as Mercury is combust and badly placed in your horoscope. You should strengthen your Mercury , it will help you make become more smarter in judging people and help you in your relationships.

Navneet Khanna

#19939 Reply

Yesterday itself my friend accused me of being wrong judgement.
    Can u tell about my marriage, when will I get married?
    And marital life?

#19956 Reply

#19975 Reply

#20006 Reply

#20014 Reply

Hello Mr Navneet can you please reply to my question which I sent you about 4 day’s ago, about when I can purchase new residential Home

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Navneet jiiiiiiiii
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top