relation ship dispute

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      shubham

My Question is realated to marriage severe dispute , as i am staying abroad now since 10 years and due to immature understading of wife she left the country and want to settle in india with child as she is persuing further studies and also want to do job in india and let me to pressurise to come back to india as cannot handle two kids by herself here in foriegn , i want to know that there will be legal dispute and divorce case in coming months as per our both horoscope or is there chances to come back in foriegn in this year/ month or chances of having long seperation for one year, or shall i go and settle in india leaving the foriegn country permentatly.

my birth details
      Date of Birth : 07 february 1980
      time : 12:30 AM midnight ( 6th Feb Night)
      place : Baroda , Gujarat , INDIA

Wife Birth Details
      Date of Birth : 13 January 1986
      time : 06:40 PM ( Evening time)
      place : Veraval , Gujarat ,india

• #46575 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and get the evaluations of both horoscopes which will give you an idea about the possible future of you both in numerical probabilities.

• #46614 Reply
      shubham

Dear Mr. ssathya can i get answer from your end please awaiting for your kind reply sir .

• #46635 Reply
      shubham

mr navneet can you please give me answer in breif , kindly requesting to reply

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: relation ship dispute
Your information: