Reunion with husband possible?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Shravani

Reunion with my husband is there in my chart or divorce?pls tell me astrologers.
      Husb-26/11/1983
      Time:b/W 10:30-11am
      Wife:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am pls tell me as soon as possible sir?

JVS Rao

It seems you are very anxious about reunion with your husband. You have not given the places of birth.
      If you want to know in horary method in KP system, please provide a number between 01 and 249 spontaneously (inclusive of both numbers) thinking the question in your mind. No lucky number is to be given.

Shravani

Place:karimnagar
        Wife:hyderabad.pls we are staying separately from 2 years.pls tell me sir.
        Number you asked b/w 1-249 is56

TMR

As long as you are husband and wife, there is no question of a reunion. Only after a divorce, you need to ask this question. Why jump the gun?

JVS Rao

Sravani
      I have cast the number chart. After 06-01-2018 there are chances to meet you both. It seems to be united for a short period. Disturbances are indicated. But you will not separate with each other.

Shravani

Sir again our union is for short period?sir .means again we separates after short period?sir my marrige was hapend in 2013.we stayed just 1 year together.ie 6mnths in 1year and 6mnths in 1year.but i want to live with my husband.bcoz i love him though he insults me,leaves me ignores me hates me i love.i dont know reason for my love.even he asks for divorce,leaves me alone carelessly i dont believe those words.i dont know why.am i mad or it love?sir pls help
        me.i believed your astrology sir bcoz 6jan is very imp to me.but i dont want to separate again sir.im mentally tired sir.pls help me sir.now im unable to take any step also.my mother also depressed for me.what to do sir.

JVS Rao

I understand your problem. There is no indication for seperation. You will join him. If you can do, read Lalitha Sahasranamam daily, because Lalitha is supreme power to protect you.
      You will be coming together. But after 2020, things(differences) will be diluted slowly and be happy.
      May God bless you.

Shravani

Sir sorry to ask this but im so tense.sir you said union is for short period but separation is not possible what does it mean sir.will our relationship survive till my last breathe?my tension made me to ask these questions pls.i got hope by seeing ur reply

JVS Rao

You will be happy after 2020. You will enjoy with your husband some period and some period live seperate. It is upto 2020.

Shravani

Sir my husband is forcing me to give divorce through phn.no one from his side n my side wantssde wants to survive this relation.my famly not intrested bcoz my mrg hpnd in 2013 within 5mnths my inlaws separated us.they forced for divorce.i stayed in my mothers house for 3years.my inlaws not even cared our relation.then in 2016 we joined through court but again after 5mnths my inlaws again raised quarrels n separated us.now my husbnd daily insisting me to give divorce.everyone from my side lost hope on him n no one is helping me to join with him.if we join n separte with him again no one helps me bcoz they feel that defntly he lefts me alone again and i hv to live alone till my death. we dont have any back support sir.my father died in my childhood only.i cant live alone sir.i feel nervous sir.im not able to take decsn.as a elder person pls tell me what i should do?listen my elders or join with him (he dont hv any int on me)by seeing ur photo i got some hope that im asking with my well wisher.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Reunion with husband possible?’ is closed to new replies.