Time of marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Resh

Dear Sir,

I would like to know when you see marriage for me as per my horoscope.

DOB: 29/04/1974
      time :9pm
      Place: Port Louis, Mauritius
      Female – never married

Thank you
      Resh

• #26442 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Are you sure your time of birth is correct as your horoscope does indicate relationships in life. Saturn and Mars in the 7th house is not auspicious. Chances are that you have close to getting married but never happened because of Saturn and Mars in the seventh bhava created obstacles in getting the desired results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26514 Reply
        Resh

Thank you for your reply Navneet Sir and Rao Sir. The time of my birth is 9pm as per my birth certificate. I am 43 years old and I have never been married or separated before. It just does not happen for me to meet the right person or if i meet someone i like, it doesnt work due to some problems or he does not like me. Is there any remedy for this?

Mr TMR i will definitely read your blog.

• #26445 Reply
      J V S Rao

In your chart indications are for more than one marriage. In around 2012,13 marriage and seperation is also indicated. Sat and Mars are in 7th, which is not a good feature.
      Now present period is indicating that you are showing interest in some one to marry.
      But in second half of 2017 you may get married.
      These are subject to correctness of your birth time.
      GOOD LUCK

• #26447 Reply
      TMR

Read my “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #26518 Reply
      J V S RAO

madam,
      your life partner would be very intelligent and a very nice person. He is very discplined. He comes from your local area or from a short distance.
      As your lagna sublord and 7th house sublord is venus in 4th in the star of Jupiter in the 4th. Hence if you show interest in anybody the person will not come forward to accept your proposal. So love marriage is not there.
      SUN dasa MERC bhukti starts from 12-09-2017 and ends on 19-07-2018. Hence I expected your marriage in this period.
      11th (house for fulfilment of desires,success in all undertakings) sublord Rahu is in the star of Mercury (lord of 11th in 5th) and sub of Sat in 7th (legal bondage). Hence if you do recite mantra for Rahu 108 times daily. OM RAAN RAHAVE NAMAH. this is my opinion as per KP astrology.
      or take the advices of our elders and senior astrologers and do accordingly.
      Good luck.

• #26564 Reply
      kumar

Dear Sirs,

Whether i will get married? If so, please let me know when it will happen? Also, i am trying to get a job in USA, Canada or UK and to move there. Whether i will succeed in my job hunt and reside outside india? If so, when it will happen. Please give me your opinion.

My birth details:

Dob:18th Nov 1978
      Tob: 23:35 hrs
      Pob : Chennai, India.

• #26641 Reply
        Resh

Thank you very much for the response Rao ji.

I will do jaap of the mantra. Hope something good comes out of it.

Regards,

Resh

• #26656 Reply
      J V S RAO

dear kumar,
      as your 7th cusp sublord is Jup in the star of Sat (lord of 7th – house of marriage) you will be lucky to get married.as Sat is connected to 3rd and llth houses, the girl comes from known family in a short distance. she is employed.

As your 12th cusp sublord (house for abroad) is connected to 3rd house (short distance travel) and finally 4th house (inland or local area), you are not destined to go abroad. But in the sub periods there may be chances to go and return from abroad.

you will get job in a long distance from your native place.

• #26662 Reply
      Kumar

Dear Mr. Rao,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to ask you few questions about the predictions you made. Hope you don’t mind.
      1. Why you feel I am lucky to get married? Do you mean my life will be more happier after my marriage? when do you expect my marriage will happen?
      How Saturn is connected to 3rd & 11th houses? In my birth chart, Saturn is in 2nd house along with Rahu.
      2. I am currently working in my native. When do you expect me to get a new job at long distance? Any specific country or direction is indicated?

Please let me know your reply for the above mentioned.

Thanks & Regards,
      Kumar

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Time of marriage
Your information: