Troubled Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Puja

Sir,
      My birth is of 10.09.1976 and got married on 23.11.2005 (8.10 am). My husbands dob is 4.3.1970.
      I have had a troubled marriage and have been staying separately since 2 years now.
      I have two daughters from this marriage. Should I continue with this relationship or take divorce.
      Thanks

• #28849 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in wherein there is a scientific horoscope matching technique. If you are interested you can come through Paid consultation which can give you a reliable answer to your question.

• #28851 Reply
      Sonal Prakash Chanekar

When will my marriage occur? I’m already 29. Birth date: 25/04/1988 birth time: 5:48 AM birth place: bicholim/dicholi goa India. Also will I get my partner through arranged or love marriage?

• #28917 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your period of Venus and Saturn is going on. This is a good period for marriage and you will see results if you try to find alliance. The possibility of arrange marriage is much stronger in your horoscope. Love can be there but as Ketu is in the 5th house, it will not get give long lasting results. Doing proper matching of the horoscope will be important for happy marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Troubled Marriage
Your information: