Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Ankita,

Those a long list of questions. I can answer all your questions and more, however it would be appropriate if you take Paid services “Detailed Marriage Report” which will include your marriage time, what kind of marital life you can expect , husband, his family and lots of other information. You can find the paid service if you click the lick below.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Sonali Katkar

Hello,

I want to know when I ll get marry and to whom? ll he be from my city? and which profession.
    Name : Sonali
    DOB : 22 july 1987
    DOT : 06.45 pm
    City of Birth : Bhandara, Maharashtra

TMR
    TMR

If anybody could answer your questions, he could as well give you his name and address too so that you can go and knock on his door and tell him that you have come to get married to him.

Kumar

Dear Guruji,
    I request you to please tell me when will be my marriage and how will be my spouse and my married life.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply

Thanking you,

Date of Birth : 17-10-1984
    Time of Birth : 3-45 PM (afternoon)
    Place of Birth: 16.9978 N, 79.9653 E, India

TMR
    TMR

Around 2017 April, you will get married and you will have a reasonably good marital life.

tulasinadh

when i will get married and my vivah yoga?
    DOB.26-06-1988
    TIME:11.15.AM
    PLACE. NALGONDA DISTRICT
    ANDHRA PRADESH
    INDIA

THANK YOU

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Please post your question in the New forum post as it too many people discussing in one post becomes very confusing. Open your own post and keep posting 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Neeraj Gupta

hi Ruby, Pl. mail me ur details at neerajg34@gmail.com, i m also looking for a life companion.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘When Is Vivah Yog In My Kundali Any Remedy For Early Marriage?’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates