Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

when my daughter will get married ??

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions when my daughter will get married ??

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Gayatri

Details of my daughter are-DOB is 1/may/993,TOB is 2.45PM,POB is New Delhi..

we are trying to find a perfect match for our daughter but har baar koi na koi problem aati jaati hai.I am very worried about her future..plzz tell me in which year she will get married ?? and about her life partner personality ??

• #15996 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

She will get married towards end of this year or early next year. She has got good marital bliss and you have nothing to worry about her.

• #16008 Reply

Gayatri

thanks a ton sir..one more thing I want to know is she manglik ??

• #16010 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will understand that there are many myths in astrology.

• #16695 Reply

Gayatri

Hello sir…I hope your doing very good…We find a match for our daughter a very educated boy from a reputed family I want to know kya yeh rishta pakka ho jaayega ya fir se koi problem aayegii…I will wait for your reply..Thank you..

• #16696 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Mars is a Yogakarka planet for her lagan and hence not malefic.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #16720 Reply

Gayatri

sorry sir,I didn’t understand what do you mean ??

• #16763 Reply

Gayatri

plzz reply ??

• #16766 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have already been replied to you by Navneet Ji as reply to your question about your daughter being a manglik or not.

Reply To: when my daughter will get married ??
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates