When will I get married Navneet Ji?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Aradhna singh

Dear Navneet Ji,

Hope you are doing well.
      I need your help with my marriage. Groom search is going on in full swing from these matrimonial sites and from family too for past one year or so but no luck.
      I met a guy for the first time recently on 14th Feb via matrimonial site, our meet was great but it seems to have canceled, mostly.
      Can you please tell me when will I get married? Or at least if you can tell me when will my wedding be finalized? Be it happen later year or so.

26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

Thank you,
      Aradhna

TMR

You will get married in the first half of 2020. You have a superlative horoscope resulting in a very happy and contented life. Read my blog for a better insight into astrology and how I have arrived at the above conclusion.

Aradhana

Thank you so much for the reply.
      Is it possible to tell when will my marriage get fixed approximately?
      Since I expect to know the guy for at least 6 months or so.
      Please revert.
      Thank you.

Aradhana

I asked above question regarding my marriage getting fixed since my parents are very much worried now. Hope you can understand and help me out.
      Thanks

TMR

Astrology cannot answer such ????? questions? Getting fixed is no permanent thing since any of the parties can withdraw or cancel the alliance due to many reasons. Marriage happens only when there is a union of body, mind and soul between opposite sexes and for that even the completion of rituals before marriage is not adequate enough .

Aradhana

Ok. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.
      Is it possible to tell from where he would be and what he would be doing?
      My parents are searching since quite a long time but no luck. Any remedy I should do?

TMR

You will have to wait in patience.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘When will I get married Navneet Ji?’ is closed to new replies.