You need to understand that no marriage is perfect. No matter how much you think you know your partner there will always be areas which can create problems in the relationship. Even couples with best intentions are unable to overcome challenges and end up in the courtroom. In the USA, UK alone 50 % of marriages end in divorce. The initial 10 years are the most critical for any relationship. Given below are the 10 most important reasons for divorce in marriage.
The 10 most common reasons for divorce :
- Infidelity: Extramarital relationships are the most important reason for divorce. It is seen that anger and resentment become the underlying reason for cheating. Other reasons are the difference in sexual appetite and lack of emotional intimacy.
- Lack of Communication: Communication is important for any relationship. Unable to communicate becomes a strong reason for frustration. It has been seen that good communication helps build a strong foundation for a healthy marriage.
- Constant arguing: Nagging / Yelling is a very big reason for ruining the relationship completely. Imposing your opinion on your partner, without any reason can lead to total disharmony in a relationship.
- Money: We all have different spending habits and separate financial goals. One partner could be making more money than the other. If there is a power struggle and financial incompatibility, it can lead to major problems eventually.
- Weight Gain: Although it may sound unbelievable, weight gain can be a reason for marital disharmony. Gaining weight with age is normal. However uncontrolled weight gain and make the partner unattractive and physically slow which can ruin the physical relationship. Weight gain can also lower self-esteem and confidence.
- Unrealistic expectations: It is easy to enter marriage with huge expectations. Having an unrealistic expectation from your spouse can be one of the most common reasons for marital disharmony. These unrealistic expectations can put enormous mental pressure on the partner, bringing complete disharmony in the relationship.
- Lack of Intimacy: This is one of the important reasons for separation in marriage. Lack of intimacy can ruin a marriage as it makes the person feel as if he/she is living with a stranger.
- Not Ready for Marriage: Yes this is another strange but true fact where you get married due to family pressure or because your friends are getting married and you feel you desperately need someone by your side to show to others. However, this desperation generally becomes the reason for you choosing a wrong life partner which eventually leads to failure in marriage. It has been observed that divorce rates are highest amongst couple in their 20ies. More than half of the divorces happen during first 10 years of marriage.
- Physical Abuse: Physical and verbal abuse is a sad reality for many couples. It does not mean that the abuser is a bad person. Not handling emotions is usually the problem. However, no matter what is the reason, abuse of any kind should never be tolerated. If husband and wife are constantly in friction, it can have the devastating effect on relationship and children psychology as well.
- Outside Interference: Outside interference can also be another reason for marital disharmony. It may be interference of boy’s family or girl’s family. Generally, it is observed that interference of family members can be a one of the important reason for marital discord eventually leading to separation.
The challenge to keep a relationship work smoothly is enormous. That is why doing horoscope matching is very important. The horoscopes can give you a complete analysis of the strength and weakness in your relationship. It can let you know what things in your relationship you need to focus. Don’t wait for things until they go out of control and beyond fixing. It’s better to seek astrology guidance and be aware of challenges in front of you. It is better to check astrology compatibility to preserve the health and longevity of your relationship.
Looking for Horoscope Compatibility between you and your partner.
Know your married compatibility in detail and how you can improve things astrologically. Select “Add to Cart” to Get the Detailed “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” Report.