About marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhavi

Thank you so much Uma Maheshwar sir. Both of our parents agreed to our relationship. But i am only scared about my mangal dosha. I really doesnt want to harm him in any way because of me. Many pandits said me that mangal dosha is dangerous and a manglik has to marry a manglik when i consulted them. So i am literally scared to step forward and marry him. I am thinking of performing kumbh vivah before marriage. Will it help us in having a peaceful life. Can a manglik and non manglik live happily. Are there is any couples who are living happily? I do realise that i am thinking more but i am becoming more and more scared day by day.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for Horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Madhavi

Thank you so much Navneet sir for responding to me.
      My dob is 21 jan 1992 born in jamshedpur at night 9 13.
      His dob is 28 may 1992 born on east godavari at 7 23 in the morning.

Sir please check and provide some effective remedies. We really want to marry each other. We even took our parents approval . But i am scared of my dosha. I am thinking only about it everyday. I am even scared to marry him because of my mangal dosh though i want to marry him.
      Kindly suggest how to overcome my dosha.
      Sir , i want to know whether my planetary ill effects show upon him after marriage.

TMR

Who told you that you have a Mangal dosha? There is absolutely no Mangal dosha in your horoscope. The only thing lacking in your horoscope is you are one who has no self confidence and lacks courage and is always afraid of everything which you plan to do.

Madhavi

But sir i have mars placed in 4th house and so i was told to be manglik. And the way i listened about mangal dosh really scared me. Do i really dont have any dosha. Could i know how it is cancelled?

TMR

Your lagna is Leo(Simha) and your Mars is placed in the 5th house and that too Jupiter is aspecting it. So you do not have Mangal dosha at all as per Vedic astrology.

Madhavi

Thank you sir for looking into queries and answering me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘About marriage’ is closed to new replies.