Anxiety problem

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika Ahuja

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello respected sir.</p>
      I want to ask when will i get rid of anxiety. I suffered a lot and was not getting help also. Is it true that in moon mahadasha will itworsen?   Even now also anxiety overwhelm me. ☹️

20 july 1994

6:52pm

Delhi

Kindly guide me sir

• #119875 Reply
      TMR

You have already been answered to your above question in January 2022.

• #119887 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Respected sir

My career question was answered. I guess but not anxiety. It’s okay .

• #119897 Reply
      TMR

Your 5th house lord Mars is the weakest in your horoscope and that deprives the qualities of Courage, intelligent assessment of surroundings and situations. Get good sleep and you will be all right. You have a tendency of apnea and suggest taking medical advice.

• #119898 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Thank you🙏 Respected sir. Shower blessings on me.

• #119967 Reply

Dear Yashika Ji,
      At present you are going through Venus Mahadasha. Venus is expected by Saturn. Moon is debilitated in your birth chart. Mars is also not very potent. Hence you are facing this issues.
      You should try meditation.
      You should sleep well.
      You should worship Lord Shiva.

Any one can get PAID consultation from me.
      [email protected]

Thank and Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav

• #120021 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

But sun mahadasha is going on not venus

• #120025 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you are now running Sun Mahadasa till Aug 2025.

• #120032 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Respected sir
      Will my problems worse in Moon Moondasha because anxiety thing scares me. And i am scared of getting married. It will start in 2025 even in past I suffered from black magic from that year my anxiety thing worsened.

• #120033 Reply
      TMR

Do not worry about things 3 years from now. If you are interested in a full evaluation of your horoscope, you can come through Paid consultation and you will have details about all your detailed Mahadasa, Antardasa, Pratyantardas with their nature and strength.

• #120244 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Respected sir
      I should not think about future. Actually when moon antardasha ran in sun then I suffered like hell excessive crying and was getting not emotional support not treatment . So whnever i think about moon so there is afear that it will trigger again. I don’t want to face that situation. Ok if it will be possible then will take full analysis of horoscope. Thankyou sir and shower Blessings🙏🙏🙏 on me .

• #120250 Reply
      TMR

Once Sun Mahadasa is over, Moon mahadasa will follow and you can do nothing about it. Even in Moon Mahadasa, there will be antardasas of other planets which need not be that bad. You can have full details of good and bad times if you come for a paid consultation.

• #120290 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

There is a fear that i will not get emotional support because I don’t get emotional support at home. After marriage there is a fear about moon mahadasha

• #120293 Reply
      TMR
    • #120399 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Respected Sir,
      I have filled up form of b. Ed .are two next years fine for studies?

• #120400 Reply
      TMR

For more questions, you should come through Paid consultation.

• #120425 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Okay

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety problem
Your information: